DragonCon 2017 Parade Sign Up!

Discussion in 'Conventions and Prop Parties' started by FANGS, Aug 2, 2017.

1. FANGS

FANGS Commanding Officer Division Staff

Thanks very much louloun! We will finalize who will be the handlers closer to once I know all of the members are covered.

2. FANGS

Thank you! I'm getting names for the Capitol peeps from Rick as well but neither of those names were on there so thank you for letting me know. Please let Lauren and Thomas know to check in with Rick so he knows about who all will be there for Capitol.

louloun - thanks for the information! We'll finalize handlers closer to the day once we know all of the costumed members are covered.

3. transmut1

transmut1

Ok, i'll let them and him know! Thank you!! :)

4. Austin3991

Austin3991

I'm in in my ODST.
    Austin Buckhalter

5. Sean Bradley

Sean Bradley

Hello all! I will be returning to march again at Dragoncon this year with my wife Jennifer! :D Our info:

Sean Bradley : "Dutch" ODST armor w/ Energy Sword
    Jennifer Bradley: ODST Recruit

Jennifer usually does double duty as handler and photographer during the parade, but she will be dressed appropriately as usual in fatigues as a ODST recruit. I'm very excited to see you all again! :D

Hibson, louloun and BlazedStarbon like this.
  6. Evolver79

Evolver79

Alex Roberts, FUD Master Chief

7. FrostWolf240

FrostWolf240 New Member

FrostWolf240-Aidan Lewis-Halo 4 Didact Costume- I will be by myself and would love to join if not too late.

8. wasdenjacob7

wasdenjacob7 New Member

I am requesting to be in the parade. My armor is of Halo 4 variant Blue Spartan.

Jacob Wasden
    Blue Spartan Halo 4 Variant

9. Bucs37DK

Bucs37DK

Slight change to the plan for myself and Zoe. She will be the grunt birthday party skull (with slight handler duties)...get ready for fun :D. While I will be rocking the Spartan Recluse. Thanks!

FrostWolf240 and wasdenjacob7 like this.
  10. TheBradinator

TheBradinator Member

I'm planning on being there this year if you'll have me! I should have 2 suits marching!

Asgardianhammer likes this.
  11. Asgardianhammer

Asgardianhammer Identity Officer Division Staff 405th Regiment Officer

Bro super stoked!

12. FANGS

List updated! We have a smaller group this year but it will be fun! If you signed up with a handler, you'll find their name beside yours. If you see it, they can come.

You can still sign up to march in gear but I'm now putting a cap on handlers.

I have the wristbands and will see all of you Saturday morning!

13. Deadeye

Deadeye New Member

if its not to late I would like to attend the parade in my ODST.
    thanks.

14. EVO

EVO New Member

I would like to participate I'm new Spartan 4 armor

15. FANGS

Deadeye and EVO - technically neither of you have 50 posts but if you promise me you'll start posting more often to contribute to the group, I'd be pleased to have you march with us.

16. EVO

EVO New Member

Will do my friend making some quick repairs then I'll be heading out might be a little after 8