DragonCon 2018 Parade

Status
Not open for further replies.
signing up for the 3rd year in a row!

Clinton Bradley - Southern Regiment.

also if anyone "needs a weapon" I would be more than happy to let someone borrow my BR85 since I will have a Reach MA37 this time. Just PM me if you want me to bring it.

Edit: OH also what info do we have regarding other photoshoots taking place throughout the weekend?

Dakota Bothun- "Jetskigunner" Southern Regiment, ODST.
Can't wait to finally march.

Last edited:
We only have about 20 people signed up so far and this weekend is the deadline. Please, please PLEASE get yourself signed up in this thread this weekend so I don't give back too many parade wristbands!

Thomas Marshall (Spartan Warrior) and Benjamin Marshall (MeasuringWriter) reporting.

I'll be an ODST, my brother a Noble 6.

Alright, no contact as of yet from the parade so I'll keep this open as long as I can but just know that after July 1st I am no long guaranteeing that there will be a spot for you. I'll let everyone know once I'm contacted but do not delay signing up please!

I want to go soooooo bad!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

Mullins Props (S742) and QuinnR4 (S-811-handler-medically necessary)- Halo Reach

I will be there as Mullins Props (S742) with QuinnR4 (S-811/handler/medically necessary) cosplaying Halo Reach.

(possibly redundant)

Hey, I know I'm super late but I wanted to be sure since I'm 405th as well as UNSC Capitol. I should be on their list as "Jeremy Chang".

Sithslayer78 - ODST Mickey/Red ODST

Sithslayer78 - You'll be covered under Rick then. He will have your wristbands. Technically we'll all still be together but Rick wanted to learn the whole process so we're doing things slightly different. Chances are though, we'll be meeting up at the same location as usual. Anyway, if you have your name on Rick's list you're solid. If that changes, and you guys need more room and we have space here (which we more than likely will) let me know and we'll add you to this list. Sound good?

Sithslayer78 - You'll be covered under Rick then. He will have your wristbands. Technically we'll all still be together but Rick wanted to learn the whole process so we're doing things slightly different. Chances are though, we'll be meeting up at the same location as usual. Anyway, if you have your name on Rick's list you're solid. If that changes, and you guys need more room and we have space here (which we more than likely will) let me know and we'll add you to this list. Sound good?

Hey Fangs, are we going to get a confirmation of being on the approval list?

I think time is up my good man, if it was up to me I'd just crash the 405th section by bringing my 201st platoon and holding them up while we take lead lol but seriously I think the time is up.

I think time is up my good man, if it was up to me I'd just crash the 405th section by bringing my 201st platoon and holding them up while we take lead lol but seriously I think the time is up.

Alright, no contact as of yet from the parade so I'll keep this open as long as I can but just know that after July 1st I am no long guaranteeing that there will be a spot for you. I'll let everyone know once I'm contacted but do not delay signing up please!

Evolver79 Angela has not officially posted a cut off yet as she was still wanting to hear back, as you can see from her quote above. You should still be good.

foxleader Dragon Con is very serious about the Parade Organization and Regulations. "Crashing" the Parade is not something we joke about here.

Update.

You can remove my wife: Laura Kiker SunnyLadyBug087 from the parade.

Won't finish the armor in time. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back