Status
Not open for further replies.

Asgardianhammer

Identity Officer and BCO
Division Staff
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S113
Blackblood aka Blaine Self will be your host for the day.
After the parade head to the Peachtree Center food court and have some lunch and cool off. Afterwards head upstairs for the 405th Photoshoot which will begin at 1:00pm.

Jeff Meissner will be the Principal Photographer for the day. Check out his work here:
Jeff Gm Photography

You may remember Jeff from last year as he was one of the Photographers present at the Sunday Photoshoot.

Please remember to be courteous the folks helping to organize events and interact with the public with Grace. Give the photographer your full attention as well so group shots can be handled expeditiously so there is plenty of time for individual shots.

After the event post whatever personal pics you get or find in this thread.

Please respond to this thread if you are attending the photoshoot so that we have an idea of how many will be present.

Thank you all-
Asgardianhammer - S113
Southern RCO/DIO

I may not be in Cortana by then, but will definitely swing by near the start for some quick shots of my own if I remember where to find the location!

(Keep an eye out for my red wings - I may photobomb while passing through) :cool:

Have the photos been posted yet? I don't remember seeing anything, and I ran into one of our photographers after the shoot, but lost his contact info :/

Not yet. I have reached out. As soon as I hear something i will post here. I am sure there are lots of edits and pics to go through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back