Dragoncon Table Banner Is Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool and it looks great!

@Jax - I didn't see that post before now, but I believe he means the US Tennis Open. It's held every year in New York City right around labor day weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
To all that helped to design the banner, Thank you!

Especially Vex and the modz involved ;)
For her killer graphic skillz

It's not hard to print a banner, but to make functional art for one IS!

Only 2 feet tall? Seems a bit short, Dibs on keeping it after D*Con :p.

Awesome job though :D!

-Doom

Are you guys going to drape it in front of the table? or hang it up behind you?

If you are hanging it up behind you, can i make a suggestion?... make sure you have something that can be used to pull the banner flat. and used as a "banner holder" I've noticed that rivets for banners dont really put up with the force required to hold a banner up/keep it flat and neat. The rivets/banner will end up stretching. If someone is able to just make something like a PVC pipe that goes across the length of the banner, you will have much better presentation at Dcon.

it looks great though :)

Paul.

That is going to look so great at Dcon! Great work on this again Vex and thanks for all the printing logistics Doc. You guys are awesome!

I agree with hayato on the PVC idea.

This banner is awesome! Thanks to everyone who helped with the banner!

Go Doc!!!! You've brought it to life!

Thank you for finding a good printer to do this (not always an easy thing to do). I think it looks just like everyone wanted!

Also, thanks to everyone for the kind words and direction along the way. *You guys* built this banner with your thoughts and ideas the day we started talking about logos. It was just my pleasure to turn it into a graphic.

I can't wait to see the banner and all you guys in person at D*con :)

Getting ready for Dcon? :cool:

2729419359_9dc790f25d.jpg

BTW, thanks Vex.

If you have any extra stickers after D*Con, I would be glad to take a couple of them off your hands :]

And that is one very sweet "405th Stuff" pic :cool:

BlacRoseImmortal said:
If you have any extra stickers after D*Con, I would be glad to take a couple of them off your hands :]

And that is one very sweet "405th Stuff" pic :cool:

Thanks, but the stickers are for the 405th table. I'm not sure there will be any left or if they will be offered by 405th officially or not. These matters will be up to the staff.

That is AWESOME banner!!

Seeing it made me literally cry that i can't get to dragon con...

Beeh.

But, have fun for me too!!

BTW: i'm throwing myself off the cliff if you don't make more of those caps!!!(KIDDING AS USUAL!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back