Dual Gold Visors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tandhem

does anyone sell the dual gold visor sets with the front precut??

also i found this gold visor tint HERE couldnt this be put on a singe formed plastic face shield (like the one link makes for odst helmets except now in Mk VI form) and it would look far more accurate and you could even achieve the more rounded balloon shape of master chiefs visor????

aight man chill. i was just asking if anyone does possibly on the classifieds or sumthing... i didnt ask for pricing just a question. being a tight lipped rule enforcer really makes this forum less enjoyable. u couldve just asked me to edit out the selling portion of it.

Tandhem said:
aight man chill. i was just asking if anyone does possibly on the classifieds or sumthing... i didnt ask for pricing just a question. being a tight lipped rule enforcer really makes this forum less enjoyable. u couldve just asked me to edit out the selling portion of it.

Sorry man, but Robby is a respected member of the 405th and he's a vet, he knows what he's on about and unfortunately I have to agree, stuff like this is meant to be posted in the classifieds =/

-Spartan-Sauce

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you looking for a clear vaccu-formed visor that you can tint, or are you looking for the standard dual cut motorcycle visor?

clear tinted vacuufoam. similar to westerfield but not that crappy hazy semi translucent style. and maybe with slightly more crisp lines

Spartan-Sauce said:
Sorry man, but Robby is a respected member of the 405th and he's a vet, he knows what he's on about and unfortunately I have to agree, stuff like this is meant to be posted in the classifieds =/

-Spartan-Sauce

that may be true but it seems as if it was put a little... blunt and forceful, sorry if that offends.

ForgedReclaimer said:
that may be true but it seems as if it was put a little... blunt and forceful, sorry if that offends.

thank you, thats exactly all i was implying. after all i am in the Noob forum, so maybe some kind of kinder way to let me know a rule i did not know existed..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back