Dusty's Odst Build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have the knee plate files? i will trade you for some army of two mask files. ( and yes i spent an hour searching for them)

ok scaling the shins now (using Weta ones). Also does anyone know if the shin is universal or do i have to invert the pattern to get left and right?

Dusty said:
ok scaling the shins now (using Weta ones). Also does anyone know if the shin is universal or do i have to invert the pattern to get left and right?

As far as I can tell Ruze's ODST shin (the Weta one) is symmetrical so it'll work for both left and right legs without having to flip the pattern or anything :)

Last edited by a moderator:
BELAKOR! its an honor sir, also thank you for the heads up, and a special thanks to Ruze789 and Ral Partha for the file

100_1533.jpg
100_1534.jpg

100_1531.jpg
100_1532.jpg

ok one shin down one to go( scales using xtreme TACTICS scaling method).

my XBL ran out and i have almost completed my eagle scout stuff so i have more time to do pep work, here we go

100_1643.jpg
100_1644.jpg

100_1640.jpg

100_1638.jpg
<-- dont you wish you were this fashion savvy?( i put the boots on to hold the shins up, the red shorts... well i have no excuse for those)

100_1636.jpg
100_1637.jpg

i actually scored the fold lines on this piece, i recommend you do so it makes your folds so much cleaner. (just be careful not to cut through the paper)

Does any one have a recommendation for what main chest plate file to use? i have the ones modeled by Harding in the chest armor zip file, but if there is any better one ( in y'all opinion) out there please post a link to it. Also what shoulder and forearm files should i use?( i have the crackhead09 hd forearm files and the ones in the "base armor letter" files) I know there have been shoulders edited from nightshades files in the odst pep armor thread but are they any better than the ones in the armor zip files and if so how?

thank you for your help

-Dusty

Dusty said:
Does any one have a recommendation for what main chest plate file to use? i have the ones modeled by Harding in the chest armor zip file, but if there is any better one ( in y'all opinion) out there please post a link to it. Also what shoulder and forearm files should i use?( i have the crackhead09 hd forearm files and the ones in the "base armor letter" files) I know there have been shoulders edited from nightshades files in the odst pep armor thread but are they any better than the ones in the armor zip files and if so how?

thank you for your help

-Dusty

i used the one by "The fett man", the V2 chestplate and it worked out great. Might want to check it out in the search bar

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back