"Dutch" ODST build

Status
Not open for further replies.
In terms of your helmet update how it has those holes, you could try turning them into air vents like on a motorcycle helmet

hmmm that may be a good idea.....
i had been thinking of just reprinting the pieces that go there. They're quite small, and are only part of that grove.
i was thinking of mounting one or two small computer fans in the side pieces of the helmet, and making a small plastic channel that blew the air up and over the head. But that's soemthing i'll have to figure out after i get the helmet glassed and bondoed

Impressive pep work very clean and tight folds. Making your own visor and that method was just brilliant but just a quick question on making your own visor is there any way to put a tent on it ?? I like the idea on small computer fans but can those be set up to run off of a 12 V set up. Anything that has to do with electronics and computers I struggle with . Just don’t have much expertise or work in those fields .
Looks really good so far
PS my son loves your photo of Darth Vader riding the cat if you could can I get a copy of that

Thanks for the complimetns guys! Sorry it's beena while. don't have alot of time to work on the project, but i will have more pictures of progress coming soon.

@M-071 Yep! check out this link http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/26508-Halo-3-ODST-Visors
he uses VHT Nightshades i believe, to good effect. Havent tried it yet, though will hopefully here soon. I'm using a more translucent visor than he did, so the results will be interesting. Will deffinitly be redoing the visor though, really botched the gluejob...XD
Shouldnt be hard to build a 12V battery pack with a group of AAs (would take 8 though... hmm....) but there are other way's I'm sure that would work better, deffinitly going to have to look into it closer
I'll PM/email you that pic when i get home this afternoon :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back