Earbuds Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatedRhyme713

Jr Member
Hi everyone help please

I bought Turtle Beach M1s in November 2012 they have traveled over the US and Europe with my work and life sadly wear and tear has finally killed them
Any suggestion or recommendations for headphones under £30? i haven't found halo ones yet

Cheers ^_^

Hi everyone help please

I bought Turtle Beach M1s in November 2012 they have traveled over the US and Europe with my work and life sadly wear and tear has finally killed them
Any suggestion or recommendations for headphones under £30? i haven't found halo ones yet

Cheers ^_^

I honestly couldn't suggest much for gaming headsets, since I've had too many issues with them for them to be worth my buying another set any time soon. I've found it's often far cheaper to have two separate units, in case one component breaks - it's cheaper to replace the microphone than it is to replace an entire headset.

I personally make do with a cheap desktop microphone from Maplin and a set of Sennhieser HD201 headphones from Argos. I've used them for years without issues. You could go for a more expensive set than the ones I use and still stay within your budget, however.

I honestly couldn't suggest much for gaming headsets, since I've had too many issues with them for them to be worth my buying another set any time soon. I've found it's often far cheaper to have two separate units, in case one component breaks - it's cheaper to replace the microphone than it is to replace an entire headset.

I personally make do with a cheap desktop microphone from Maplin and a set of Sennhieser HD201 headphones from Argos. I've used them for years without issues. You could go for a more expensive set than the ones I use and still stay within your budget, however.

There just something to play audio out that are small and i can put in my pockets i travel near a hour each day as well as other time on top if i have night school or work i have seen on eBay at the moment the pairs they were handing out at EGX the halo 5 ones for a good price i may invest in a pair of them

There just something to play audio out that are small and i can put in my pockets i travel near a hour each day as well as other time on top if i have night school or work i have seen on eBay at the moment the pairs they were handing out at EGX the halo 5 ones for a good price i may invest in a pair of them

In which case, Tesco do pretty decent, cheap earbuds for about £10, never failed me for when I'm out and about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back