Early Halo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moz

interesting to see how far it has come. That original armour is very interesting, very ODST looking/

Last edited by a moderator:
Moz said:

interesting to see how far it has come. That original armour is very interesting, very ODST looking/
All promo nids never really displayed actual gameplay back then though! Thats how they all hooked us in to .. Plus as far as graphics, it really wasn't as far off, I mean physics of the WH was pretty much the same in movement like it is now!!! I think they should make a halo game that plays like the GTO series where you'd start and a marine defending a huge ass city type base aka BIG ASS 360 degree OPEN MAP :love: !!!! Then the covenant would eventually acttack in mass legions!! I mean I know that HALO WARS is due in april 08 but i'm talking about that same type of game while all still in first person! I hope someone knows what I mean!!! Cause that **** would be awesome (y) !!!!

when i see the warthog with the whip antennae, it makes me think of a remote controlled car.lol

UNSC Certified said:
All promo nids never really displayed actual gameplay back then though! Thats how they all hooked us in to .. Plus as far as graphics, it really wasn't as far off, I mean physics of the WH was pretty much the same in movement like it is now!!! I think they should make a halo game that plays like the GTO series where you'd start and a marine defending a huge ass city type base aka BIG ASS 360 degree OPEN MAP :love: !!!! Then the covenant would eventually acttack in mass legions!! I mean I know that HALO WARS is due in april 08 but i'm talking about that same type of game while all still in first person! I hope someone knows what I mean!!! Cause that **** would be awesome (y) !!!!

I agree! But for the first two missions you start out as a citizen, the second level is where you find out that you are about to be attacked and you are signing up for the military! And you get to drive cars and well yeah all of that good GTA/Sims stuff not to mention a covenant ship crashing down into the city, sort of like a BIGASS city that can fit about 500 covenant ships all around, and not to mention destructable buildings, oooh it would be a blast :D

AoBfrost said:
Bungie and microsoft are PC/360 game makers, why the heck is steve jobs there.
actually halo was planned for macs originally, until microsoft bought bungie

looks cool. i like the elite aromor better that the armour that they are using now it makes them look more real and there motions more fluid. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back