ebay rip off/scam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely a rip off of other's hard work. More than likely he got all the pep files from this forum and then turn around to make a profit of someone's else work. Any idea who is that guy in the suit. If he is one of 405th, he should be banned.

Definitely a rip off of other's hard work. More than likely he got all the pep files from this forum and then turn around to make a profit of someone's else work. Any idea who is that guy in the suit. If he is one of 405th, he should be banned.

I doubt he's 405th. If he was, he'd have enough dignity to not even THINK about selling pep and instructions.

this reminds me about when this happened a few years back. same pic but it said rubies armor. so many people try and sell the knowledge of how to build armor its not even funny. I'm sure some remember the thread I made before Halloween. the guy said to me, and these are his exact words, "I made the files myself, a friend inspired me to make pep files myself. Anyway, we are in a recession" somebody misinformed him, because I'm pretty sure we left the recession months ago. just bring it to Adams attention and leave it.

Just curious, what is the official consensus on selling pieces? Can we list them if we fully make them and put them together, or can we not, due to the fact that the files were made by someone else?

Very much a a fraudulent listing... Thanks for letting us know.... Please do not violate eBay user policies on anyone's behalf, let the proper people see to it.....

Made him take down the pictures of our pepakura files though i can't do anything that he is still selling the papercrafts that are finished. Thankgod for creative commen license!
now move along :) all done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back