• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

PerniciousDuke

RCO & BCO
405th Regiment Officer
Member DIN
S128
Emerald City Comic Con is only a few weeks away! As always tickets sold out fast for Saturday, but Thursday Friday and Sunday are still available.
Emerald City Comic Con 2019

Here is our FB event page for the meet - up and photoshoot on Saturday.
Halo Meet-up

This is our first ECCC official meet-up!!! Tickets are required for the meet and greet at 3pm, but you do not need tickets to be part of our photoshoot at 3:45pm. Halo fans in or out of costume are all welcome to both.

Last edited:
Security at ECCC - Emerald City Comic Con

Any insight on props this year? The weapons policy doesn’t look too different from last year and I didn’t have any issues with my foam DMR/pistol, but the additions of metal detectors on entry this year is different. Many UNSC weapons don’t look like specific present day firearms, but do resemble them in general.

Security at ECCC - Emerald City Comic Con

Any insight on props this year? The weapons policy doesn’t look too different from last year and I didn’t have any issues with my foam DMR/pistol, but the additions of metal detectors on entry this year is different. Many UNSC weapons don’t look like specific present day firearms, but do resemble them in general.

I think just the normal, orange tip with non functioning trigger and you'll be fine. I'll be around tomorrow evening. Hit me up if you're free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back