Elder Scrolls Online Pep file designer needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparticus594

Jr Member
Hi! My name is Sparticus! I've made a few goodies here and there and well, after the death of cortana my life in halo really has no meaning anymore I feel. So I'm sorry to say I'm off to older more savage kind of things.

For those of you who are interested, I am looking for a 3D designer for a new build I plan on doing for the release of a game called The Elder Scrolls Online. And for those of you who haven't seen the cinematic well... lets just say its more than just badass.

Thats the video and well you see the guy with all the horns on him and stuff. I wanna make his armor for the release of the game. Thats gonna require alot of work but it is well worth it.

I have a few renders and pictures here.

eso-nord.jpg

tumblr_mh9dtwYulK1qa64bjo2_1280.jpg

If you need more I can post more. But any help on this would be greatly appreciated. Please help me out on my one big project of the year! Thank you very much!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would take that spoiler out, as crazy as it sounds, some people have not played the campaign of Halo 4 yet

You mean the spoiler he mentions where Master Chief dies, when he tries to save Black Mesa from the Reaper invasion?

I'd love to help but I'm not very good with 3-D Modelling and creating Pep files.

It's nice to see I'm not the only one on here excited about TESO, I hope someone is able to create the files you need, I will be following.

PS, I will speak to a friend about it.

I'd love to help but I'm not very good with 3-D Modelling and creating Pep files.

It's nice to see I'm not the only one on here excited about TESO, I hope someone is able to create the files you need, I will be following.

PS, I will speak to a friend about it.

Excited is an understatement lol. I'll probably enter the beta. But yeah I really hope someone can make these models/pepfiles for me. I can probably unfold them but I do need someone to make them.

I signed up for the beta the other day, couldn't be more excited! best of luck with the build, you might want to have a go at trying some freehand foam for that build.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back