Elections 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

FANGS

Commanding Officer
Community Staff
Division Staff
Election time is once again upon us!

Nominations will begin on Wednesday, January 15th and will, as usual, be in the private area of each Regiment. If you qualify to be a member of a Regiment and are not yet added, please make sure you reach out to Regiment Staff to get that done for you prior to the 15th so you also have the opportunity to participate.

Remember - it is important to have your voice heard - even if it's to nominate the leadership to stay as is!

Hello all.

I'm starting to see some passive aggressive messages around social media about current leadership in order to bolster potential new leadership. I'm going to be very clear here:

IF YOU BELIEVE THAT IS AT ALL WHAT THE 405TH IS ABOUT, PLEASE LET ME SHOW YOU THE DOOR. DON'T LET IT HIT YOUR BEHIND ON THE WAY OUT.

Here in the 405th we build each other up. You cannot accomplish that by trying to tear someone else down. If I find out about any more of that kind of BS those people will be removed from being able to participate in the election. If it gets bad enough I WILL disqualify people from running. Take a look around folks - if you are running to take leadership of your unit and your supporters are making negative comments about any current leadership make that crap stop immediately. If you want to be in charge, it should always be because you've shown you have some great ideas for taking the group forward. Not because your supporters take on some sort of smear campaign. I expect better of our members here and I'm so disappointed in anyone who takes that sort of stance.

I hope I am doing this right, but I nominate the current leadership for European Regiment to remain as is. Ive not been a regiment member all that long but as far as I can see, they run a tight ship. That would be TheCostumeGeek

Unfortunately, you are not doing your nomination correctly.

Nominations must be done in the appropriate thread in the private area of each Regiment, As Angela explained above. In the Member's Only section of the European Regiment Section of this board, there is a thread for nominations, where you would post your nomination.

Additionally, Gixk2 , you are not a member of the European Regiment, and as such, could not make a nomination for the leadership of that Regiment.

If you would like to join the European Regiment, please the follow the instructions in this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back