elite armor by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
print it on reg paper then just cut out the peices glue em to cardboard i think thats what hes doin
edit: posted...right as i did -,-

that helm looks awsome though ^^

yea im printing the pieces on paper, then using spray adhessive to glue it to thin cardboard, like cereal boxes, and then cutting the pieces out and folding them like pep.
and im a she, not a he ;)

which part would you like? XD

arbie.jpg

omg...if only we could wear the elite armor normally...the arbiter armor is awesome but how would the helmet piece work on a human?...so sad....someone should start making brute armor! i wanna be a chieftain!

if i was to get arbitor armor i would like the arm segments

and possibly the helm

and the shoulder armor the best

and also has any made elite feet out of pep if you havent i can just make it out of somethign else

flying_squirl said:
which part would you like? XD

arbie.jpg
*gasps, faints, then get back up again to type post*
aaaalllll of it!!!! but mostly the shoulders and helm
*faints again*

Last edited by a moderator:
Did I screw up the helmet scaling? Crap. When someone builds one that fits right, tell me what scale you used and I'll fix it.

I was actually thinking about doing the feet. Should I make it like a shoe, or should I just do the toes?

Oh and FS, if you feel like sending me the Arbiter armour too, that'd be great. :D

i say you do the toes and the feet.. and remember they kinda changed the shape of it in halo 3 it has more toe not so hoof liek anymore

:lol: yea the scaling was off. i made like 4 helmets and so far the 175% fits the best. but its hard for humans to fit in the elite helmet anyway, for obvious reasons.

damasterchief said:
pm me with the files to plz
ill just upload it and then post the link here so you an all grab it. ill put it into the first post of my thread too incse it gets lost. ive got lota things goin on at once so do remind me if i forget.

Last edited by a moderator:
been waiting for elite armor for a while looks nice :D

but on the other hand my pep aint working now so ill have too wait nooooooooooo :mad:

yay its monday! do you have the arbiter files yet FS? i dont want you to rush it, but you said to remind you on monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back