elite armor by any chance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If people are working on constructing this armor, I'd remind them that the armor is designed for a seven/eight foot Sangheili, so scaling might go better if that's kept in mind.

As for my own personal vision for this armor: I intent to make the body out of fabric and wear the entire thing as a suit. This project should be underway after I finish my /T.E.NET./MJOLNIR Mk VI-Recon armor.

really weird, i was playing a halo2 lvl with the arbiter when you posted this, and im printing the helmet right now. grrr it was set to A4 paper, but i figured it out. oooo and the full armor looks soo pretty, but i dont know how to unfold it... :cry: good job tho!!! :D

AWESOME!!!! Not to bug you more, but do you have the individual armor pieces? And I'm sorry you had an awkward day.

FS, could you maybe pm me/post the full Arbie in 3ds or obj? I could make the full suit in pep and free you up to work on HD stuff...

Well, this was the reason for me saying that I hate to be a nuisance. I was hoping that all the pieces would be separate lol. I sound sooo ungrateful... I really am grateful though. Really though if you don't have the time, no rush, man.

yay! i finished a paper version of arbiter's helmet. it turned out great! and the scaling seemed right. it also definatly fits on a human head better than the regular elite armor, so i think im gona have to go with arby instead of reg elite. cant wait for the rest to be unfolded! thanks again FS
!

yea i was wondering if someone could separate the arbie parts, because i have no idea how to do that......i tried and ended up with lots of tiny pieces and was very confused.....it wasnt pretty...

well its only a paper version not cardstock, but ill post it after school tomorrow. remind me if i forget. the full sized version actualy fit better than i expected. and much better than the normal elite fit, because of the flaps, the only problem thought is that you can see a human face under an arbie helmet :/

Has anyone got the higher rez files for the Halo 3 elites? I've got a friend who loves playing elites, and I'm trying to get him interested in pepakura, and i thought that would cinch it for him. All I can seem to find throughout the forum is the earlier or low rez versions.

GeneralMayhem said:
Has anyone got the higher rez files for the Halo 3 elites? I've got a friend who loves playing elites, and I'm trying to get him interested in pepakura, and i thought that would cinch it for him. All I can seem to find throughout the forum is the earlier or low rez versions.

Dont Necro post, The post before you was from like January.

Last edited by a moderator:
GeneralMayhem said:
Please pardon me for asking.
It's stated in the rules to check the date of the most recent post to ensure you don't "Necro" post.

And to answer your question. No, there are not any HD Elite Armor Pieces.

Inb4lockplz?

The Stig said:
And to answer your question. No, there are not any HD Elite Armor Pieces.

Actually, I wasn't looking for individual pieces, just a base model file. I can subdivide the model myself, as well as unfold it, as I did for my first helmet, but I was coming up empty on my search.

Again, my apologies. I hadn't posted much since first joining, and I wasn't aware of the "Necro" rule.

damasterchief said:
im just goign 2 estimate like 32-36 only 12 years old

edit: im goign for 42 because its way small...
dude, im 12 too BUT normal round head helmets should be 27 and helmets like this, well, 20 (trust me)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back