ELITE COSTUME and some other armors...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spartan 270

Looks like somebody made a elite costume with LEDs and stuff. Check it out.

and he made a spartan armor...

and this kid tried to make a live action starry night.

Last edited by a moderator:
The guy that made the elite costume's been shown here already. This is a diff. video though.
He need to stick with spartans, the elite is SO creepy and pretty off....

The little kid video of starry night was the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

The elite reminds me of godzila and a t-rex but I would guess it would be hard to make that particular costume work.

noramlly when i see a elite costume i go woah sweet that one made me go omg wtf is that thing lol that kid has a pretty good mc costume compared to some ive seen

Wow that elite looks like some stupid enemy from power rangers .... maybe if the 2 costumes fought sparks would shoot out of him.... :lol:

Grunts Deserve Shields Too said:
Wow that elite looks like some stupid enemy from power rangers .... maybe if the 2 costumes fought sparks would shoot out of him.... :lol:
omg it does dude lol that kids costume pwns the elite

Last edited by a moderator:
All the videos were great! It looks like some good amount of time and effort was put into the making of the Elite costume. And I like the home made starry night!

Well...the Elite looks remotley like a big daddy from bioshock....but just the stance and LEDS. its good...i guess....its too fat.

Thats pretty nice. The homemade Starry Night was funny. Personally, I think the elite costume was great! The red Spartan was good too. :D

he's selling the red suit, i went to his site.. it's weird up close.
you don't want to see the elite up close.
I do give them props though, they were both GREAT attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back