Elite Honour Guard Suit

Legend 113

Member DIN
S331
So I'll be posting progress pic here of a halo suit I'm making with my younger brother, he did a sort of marine/light recon build while I was building my odst suit. And he did it mostly using just the scraps of foam that I wasn't using. So far we've done one gauntlet and we're part way through the second one, moving onto the shoulders after that. Also, we've been using MajWood's "Starting Elite Honour Guard" for references as we're free handing the whole build, not really sure how it'll turn out but we'll be doing our best.

Attachments

• 20230819_105210.jpg
    20230819_105210.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 83
  • 20230819_105155.jpg
    20230819_105155.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 89
  • 20230812_114535.jpg
    20230812_114535.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 90
So I'll be posting progress pic here of a halo suit I'm making with my younger brother, he did a sort of marine/light recon build while I was building my odst suit. And he did it mostly using just the scraps of foam that I wasn't using. So far we've done one gauntlet and we're part way through the second one, moving onto the shoulders after that. Also, we've been using MajWood's "Starting Elite Honour Guard" for references as we're free handing the whole build, not really sure how it'll turn out but we'll be doing our best.
Dawg, I am so stoked to see how this one turns out

So... it turns out little brothers like to be very inconsistent with their decisions when it comes to cosplaying. About a month ago he decided to swap his elite build for a Boba Fett suit instead, (....exasperated sigh...) so now we're doing that instead. He made one helmet from free templates, but bought some files for the whole suit, and they came with a better helmet. So he's gonna remake that now, the chest armor is all done too. I'll get to get some photos on here later. Sorry to let u all down with the elite, I was really excited to build it with him, but he wanted a Boba Fett suit, so we'll build a Boba Fett suit instead.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back