Elite Honour Guard Suit

Legend 113

Member DIN
S331
So I'll be posting progress pic here of a halo suit I'm making with my younger brother, he did a sort of marine/light recon build while I was building my odst suit. And he did it mostly using just the scraps of foam that I wasn't using. So far we've done one gauntlet and we're part way through the second one, moving onto the shoulders after that. Also, we've been using MajWood's "Starting Elite Honour Guard" for references as we're free handing the whole build, not really sure how it'll turn out but we'll be doing our best.

Attachments

• 20230819_105210.jpg
    20230819_105210.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 80
  • 20230819_105155.jpg
    20230819_105155.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 87
  • 20230812_114535.jpg
    20230812_114535.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 88
So I'll be posting progress pic here of a halo suit I'm making with my younger brother, he did a sort of marine/light recon build while I was building my odst suit. And he did it mostly using just the scraps of foam that I wasn't using. So far we've done one gauntlet and we're part way through the second one, moving onto the shoulders after that. Also, we've been using MajWood's "Starting Elite Honour Guard" for references as we're free handing the whole build, not really sure how it'll turn out but we'll be doing our best.
Dawg, I am so stoked to see how this one turns out

This thread is more than 3 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back