Emile Build Delay. Death in the familyy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tcgore678

Well my grandma was taken off of life support this morning so, my Emile build might be slightly delayed, even though no one has been looking forward to the build due to lack of pictureesss. I will try my best to get them up asap.

Thats so sad man but if i can cheer you up im building Jorge and i have two freinds building kat and noble six and we should definately team up and make the entire noble team!

Now only if we can find Jun and carter?

Sorry to hear that. Had a death in my family earlier this year. It was inevitable given the persons condition, but it was still shocking to hear.

As for the pictures, take your time and get them up when you get the chance. No need to rush.

Thats so sad man but if i can cheer you up im building Jorge and i have two freinds building kat and noble six and we should definately team up and make the entire noble team!

Now only if we can find Jun and carter?
Thanks guyss. And yeah, we should team up. I live in Houston, Texas thoughh.

I feel your pain, bro...I'm putting my Cater on hold untill after Reach comes out cause my family is super low on money, and I can't get an paid for chores untill my dad comes home from the hospital in 2 months. He had Leukimia, but the bone marrow transplant got rid of it, but he has to stay up there untill he is discharged. It's not as bad as losing a family member, but we almost lost him.

The way I see it, we here are all family, and if one of our family members passes, it's like we all lost a member of our own family. Can't wait to see the pics bro :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back