Emulate MC voice

Status
Not open for further replies.

bevbor

May be it is possible to emulate Master Chief's voice with some hardware transpose device?
I found tons of transpose programs on Internet, but is there some device that I might be built-in into helmet?

I know how to emulate the red vs blue voice from halo 1, but not the chief himself, it would be awkward to see a short kid or short adult with such a deep husky voice, radio static sounds more proffesional in any condition.

AoBfrost said:
I know how to emulate the red vs blue voice from halo 1, but not the chief himself, it would be awkward to see a short kid or short adult with such a deep husky voice, radio static sounds more proffesional in any condition.
realy? in-helmit?

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know about the emulators, but I am cutting triangular sections in the shoulder boxes and installing Takstar voice amplifiers. I have run an mic to the inside of my helmet and my Ipod into chest plate. That way, I can crank up the Halo tunes and speak to people at the same time without sounding like a parent on the Peanuts cartoons.

You can get them (Takstars) off of ebay.

http://search.stores.ebay.com/bbecoco_voic...4511125QQsofpZ0

I am currently collecting sound bites from my games and recording them on my computer. I will be transferring them over to my Ipod or other MP3 player.

Let me know if you find an emulator.

Rank out

bevbor said:
May be it is possible to emulate Master Chief's voice with some hardware transpose device?
I found tons of transpose programs on Internet, but is there some device that I might be built-in into helmet?

this is so weird i was thinkin about this just yesterday and huh everyone isbeatin me to my ideas:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Theres a small voice changer with speakers, all you need to do is say...get some sticky velcro, velcro the changer to the back of the helmet where it's indented, then got glue the mic near the chin and the speakers....like always do something about those......

I know stormtroopers and halo red vs blue used this technique for their voices.

Maybe it wasnt red vs blue, but the old halo 1 TV commercials where spartans in red and blue armor sat around and talked about random stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back