end of line for a friend...

Status
Not open for further replies.

foxleader

Sr Member
"it's a hard taste to wash out with drink or food, when life is all you had and you just got started." -fox

a friend of mine died at roughly 9:00 pm friday night, in panama city FL, he was young he was only 10 years old, fighting cancer, and was killed by choking on a piece of food. he was going to let me help him build a warrior suit for him, now the page's are just sitting on a shelf where they will stay until I can make my mind up on what to do with them.

on Saturday morning I went out and cast out a small box in the gulf of Mexico; in it was a copy of his dog tag's, a ODST helm, and a M6D. to my family this meant nothing, but to me this was the death of a brother, one of our brothers. so it is with a heavy heart that we should not forget him, like all the one's before him.

Dang. That is so young, something like that shouldn't happen.
Sorry to hear that mate.

Helluva way to send him off though.

Our brothers-in-arms, beyond the field of battle - we salute you.

MissingSpartan7;bt6446 said:
Dang. That is so young, something like that shouldn't happen.
Sorry to hear that mate.

Helluva way to send him off though.

Our brothers-in-arms, beyond the field of battle - we salute you.

if his family would have let me I would give them a military type sound off, fold a helljumper flag give it to them, while the song heavy metal lambent played in the background. but they don't want it, then wake was today, the funeral is tomorrow and I'm going in my combat gear minus rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back