Energy Sword Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pep is not the best path for something like an energy sword. Master Replicas is releasing an FX energy sword, the same thing as the FX lightsabers, but an energy sword instead. Yes, it is $200, but by the time you finish making the sword, you will have already spent more money than if you would have bought it.

RadioaciveMicrobe said:
Pep is not the best path for something like an energy sword. Master Replicas is releasing an FX energy sword, the same thing as the FX lightsabers, but an energy sword instead. Yes, it is $200, but by the time you finish making the sword, you will have already spent more money than if you would have bought it.

he speaks the truth.

Last edited by a moderator:
if u just pep the handle it would be semi worth it but i can't think of any way to make a good blade replica. maybe leds and plexiglass....yuor better off with jsut buying one

If you really want to make one yourself, best way to start is to try with cardboard and scratch build it. Then maybe use those clear overhead projector papers to try to mold it.

adventSpartanMatrix said:
this will probs use up the last of my attachments but here goes
Credit goes to the owner.

good thing i downloaded it i guess

Thanks for the .pdf s, but why not just convert into a .pdo file?

There's this website Trueswords.com it sells a bunch of different swords and stuff but they do sell a metal energy sword.

I'll post the link here

Jesmikz908 said:
There's this website Trueswords.com it sells a bunch of different swords and stuff but they do sell a metal energy sword.

I'll post the link here

But see, that's good for killing actual alien elites and all, but not so good for Conventions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back