Props Energy Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know if this was the right place to put this, but I just got a replica enery sword off of ebay! It was $35 & it's made of stainless steel. If anyone else has bought one, could you post pics & tell me what you think about it? I just won it so it'll be about a week before I get it. You can get one here. This one's a bit more expensive though.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...n%3D8%26ps%3D35

[attachment=8283:Halo_Cov...gy_Sword.jpg]

I was going to buy one but...

1) My mum said no

2) UK Laws wouldn't allow me to take it out of my house, due to it being EXCEPTIONALLY SHARP! (Apparently...)

I think it looks really cool anyway :D

=Ω24= Leyton

yeah not to be off topic but arent knifes and such banned in the uk? not like kitchen knives but pocket knives?after hand guns got banned i heard that around 18-20 people got stabbed so now knives are illegal?

any ideas on how they did the rainbow finish on that steel? also on the note of bringing up england's weapon laws. everyone pls write your congressman to not change the guns laws. if anything loosen some of them. anyway that sword is pretty nice looking.

My sword came in the mail today, & like sean I was a little disappointed myself.

1 there's hardly any blue, mostly yellow (on the other side)

2 one of the blades is crooked

3 it looks alot different than the game version

but I seen that the handle comes apart so I should be able to fix the blade & maybe reform the hande to look like the game version, so otherwise it's pretty cool

[attachment=8309:energysword1.jpg]

[attachment=8311:energysword2.jpg]

[attachment=8310:energysword4.jpg]

That's exactly how mine looks.

I guess you get what you pay for. With a little tweaking I think it's a reasonable display piece, but out of the box it's a let down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back