Episode Ii Clone Trooper Helmet Pepakura

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOF Spartan said:
For some reason i cannot open this in Designer 2 but when i open the designer 3 i cant print preview it or print it any suggestions.

Can you be a little more specific? The file is meant for Designer 3, so you should only be able to open it using that. Make sure you are using the Pepakura Designer, instead of the Pepakura Viewer.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 67473

Alright, alright. Here is the Episode II Clone helmet I have been working on. The model was ripped from Republic Commando, but unfolded by me. It is set to the default height of 30 cm. Fits well, nice helmet. Fairly accurate, however a few bumps that need smoothing. I have made the helmet already, and it turned out quite well. As always, I would really appreciate some build pictures. Hopefully this should stimulate other people to start making some Clone pepakura files. Enjoy.

*Dowload Here*

http://www.filefactory.com/file/ag8ge6d/n/...elmet_FINAL_pdo

Recently I have been making pepakura files of full scale Firearms. I think they are quite good. I am considering starting up a blog or site and selling them, like Skip. Let me know what you think. Each file would be around $10. So far I have completed a VZ-61 Skorpion, a P90, an Intratec AB-10, a Walther WA 2000, and an FN FS2000. All of these files are 1/1 scale and have been test built by me.

Is there any way to get this file?
Cant download it from the link ;(

I finished building this yesterday,and you did a very nice job! But did any one have the problem that the width was fine but the length was a little to long? Nice job man!
Can u send me the file? i cannot download it from the link.

Jacob Sa , the download link will not work for you because this thread is over 9, nine, years old.
Usually responding to a thread that has gone more than three months, and definitely a year, and most definitely several years, with out a new post or update by the thread starter is considered "necro-posting" and is considered bad Forum Etiquette as it pushes down and hides active threads with old threads that are no longer relevant.

In the future when you go on a posting spree, please make sure to check the date of the last post in the thread before replying and take a second to ask yourself if it is actually necessary or appropriate for you to reply to the Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back