Eternals Fan Film, Mini Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal

So Some of you have been waiting for some news about my mini series, I realy kinda had an urge to throw together a teaser, so some of this is not my original material, but it gives some hints to what my series is about. Let me know what you think, Keep in mind this is only a teaser. Make sure youve got the volume up cause some of the music is pretty quiet.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QtGjH-BdCHI

crap ok well i will try to get it to work later tonight when i get home from school and stuff, i tried to upload it into you tube but i said i have an invalid format but it is a .mov format

ok so the trailer is working now, i am bummed that i had to end up using you tube though because the quicktime file was way better quality and bigger. oh well i guess since it is just a teaser it is not that important.

Xavier said:
it totally lost me actually...

well how familiar are you to the strory? do you just play the games, or do you read the books too?

I would love more input from everyone here!

I know i am holding back alot about the story line, and i can tell you that it is not 100% original infact i think less than 50% will be original ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
Project_Jam said:
Is it linked to 'Ghosts Of Onyx'?

secrets
lies
hope of humanity

Seems very similar to kurt's story.

JAM

sort of on the right track... but not quite

for the ship clip... you should move the camera, not the ship for the effect you want.

Good start so far!!!

Adam said:
for the ship clip... you should move the camera, not the ship for the effect you want.

Good start so far!!!

I did that the prob was i tried to light it doo dark and i did it in a matter of 15 minutes probably less ( that clip in particular ). I will get better shots of the ship for the actual series, i kinda just threw this trailer together.

getting a track would be cool but i dnot have a ton of money and wouldn't know how to construct one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back