Eternals Fan Film, Mini Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
colmon_9 said:
was that a robosapian at 40 seconds?

simply a futuristic toy

If you still aren't getting it, it will all become crystal clear once you see the first eppisode.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eternal said:
I did that the prob was i tried to light it doo dark and i did it in a matter of 15 minutes probably less ( that clip in particular ). I will get better shots of the ship for the actual series, i kinda just threw this trailer together.

getting a track would be cool but i dnot have a ton of money and wouldn't know how to construct one.
Nice job
Rob W.

Eternal said:
simply a futuristic toy
If you still aren't getting it, it will all become crystal clear once you see the first eppisode.
When should we expect the first episode? And how long will it be?

papamurf812 said:
When should we expect the first episode? And how long will it be?

I have already started filming, I'm about 80% finnished with all neccesary props, and i hope to shoot all the footage for the first episode over the next couple weeks, and hope to get it done by mid november, no later, I realy wanted to do it by Haloween, but it looks like that is not going to be a possibility.

As for the length of the first episode, I am not sure yet. It will depend on a couple things, first if i do continue to use Youtube, the maximum for a clip video is 10 min, I am not sure it will be that long, but i am just not sure how long it will come out to be once i am done filming it.

I would like to find a better way to post these though, because Youtube just doesn't give good quality to the video, My clips are so much clearer when played in a quicktime player, or window media player. Maybe google videos would have a better quality, I will have to look into it, but if anyone knows about how to put videos on the internet in higher quality, please let me know.

About storyline.

DR HASLEY. End of first strike.
She abducts kelly.
She betrays everyone who trusted her.
All that for the hope of humaity, am I right?
And you could try using Mythica or Google video not sure about the quality of the latter but it alllows for a whole season of red vs blue so if length is important there you go.

If all else fails you may have to rent a server and provide a direct link for people to save it to their own desktops to view in the media player of their choice.

That said, looking forward to more video.

BTW, what type of camera and resolution will you be filming with ?

so i watched the teaser and everything was fantastic.

the only thing i thought could be changed was the font you used.

i dont mean to critisize but i noticed the teasers tone was ominous and mysterious and the font seemed to be a little, out of place.

so i thought maybe if you wanted to you can check out

da font.com -- horror fonts

da font.com -- distorted fonts

da font.com -- eroded fonts

maybe you can find a really tight one in here you can use, i know i use them for photoshop every now and then.

but check into those and i think your teaser could be simply flawless, hope i could help ;)

M-562
sorta on the right track but not quite there, I thought the Title would make it obvious by itself.

drgon47
I will be using a Canon Camera I posted that a little while ago, I think it is on the first page, of this thread

Xalener
The Robosapien was red when i bought it. It is actually a stuffed toy that i think was supposed to light up and do stuff, but it doesn't work, I found it in a sorta Thrift store, while bargain prop shopping.

Monstermike19
Ya the text i used was just one on my computer, And i will not be using simmilar text in the actual film. but unless I can solve my problem of posting the videos in better quatily the more detailed text might just get lost in pixilation anyway. But most of the text I will be using in the film will be simple , that was just for the teaser, the text use in the film will be minnimal i hope ( not too many fancy titles )

Thanks for the liks though, they my come in handy later on.

I was thinking... back to the believe trailer... that would be the best Live action ever... just think out loud.... a major battle would really awsome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back