Everyone Please Offer Me Your Opinion

Do I go ODST and wait for fully HD MKVI availibility.

• go for the odst you have a good start but it wont hurt to wait.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • finish what you have started then get to the next project

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre Battle

Jr Member
well i have come to a cross road where i need to find out which set of armor im going to persue first.

i have been working on my MKVI armor for the last few weeks and have only the left bicep/shoulder, both hand plates assembled, and i have the helmet 50% assembled, and the left fore arm partialy assembled.

now i have been faced with the decision do i buy the fiberglass/resin for it and continue assembling it, or do i put it aside make the awesome ODST WETA landfall armor since that armor has all the HD pieces there, and wait for the MKVI to be fully HD and then continue that.

because my goal was to have fully HD MKVI armor but even if i do continue with it i wont be able to have that goal for a while and i do want the ODST armor but idk if i should just set aside my MKVI or should i go for the ODST.

so if you guys could offer me your thoughts and opinion it would be of great help so i can figure out which direction i should go.

Continue on your project, resist the thought of starting over.

Nobody every got anywhere by starting over... take the challenge and complete what you set out to do.

i am going to finish it but im talking about putting it on hold temporarily until the rest of the HD pieces come out before i spend money on fiberglass supplies of the sort on it and while i wait work on the odst which is complete

Finish what you have and wait for the other HD pieces to appear. If you continue, at least you will have the resin/fg out of the way for most of it.

Go with what Sean said earlier...that way as you continue on, you will have the last of the HD parts finished...already Crackhead finished the thighs and is currently working on the shin...other than Cod piece...its actually done!

I say that by the time you start on the FS Torso and finish it, the Cod piece will be done, then all you gots to do is resin/glass/bondo and paint!!

well you have all helped me come to the decision im gonna take em both on cause im not currently satisfied with my project and i am not just gonna scrap the MKVI project im just looking for a lil change and i think if i go back and forth between projects it will keep me motivated and excited instead of just getting bored of one so since ive gotten a good start on my MKVI im going to start on my ODST tonight thank you.

Tre Battle said:
well you have all helped me come to the decision im gonna take em both on cause im not currently satisfied with my project and i am not just gonna scrap the MKVI project im just looking for a lil change and i think if i go back and forth between projects it will keep me motivated and excited instead of just getting bored of one so since ive gotten a good start on my MKVI im going to start on my ODST tonight thank you.

Well you should keep working on what you started just take you time I
Only have two projects going my halo gun M6D and my low detail markVI armor. It will be very hard to go back and forward between projects I tried to do more then one pep suit at a time I got so fed up I just decided to
Work on them one at a time. Besides if you keep working on the project you have now your new project that you want to start, the ODST will come out even better because of all the experience you gathered from working on your mark VI do what ever you want that’s just my advice

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back