Exclusive: 2nd Halo Fall Of Reach Concept Art!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI Mr. Weston, this is nothing more than fan art made by an artist in Hollywood. When every home made HALO fan art and youtube video on the net is taken down and you guys learn how to properly play ball in Hollywood and make the HALO movie then maybe, I will honor your request.

That's straight from the site hosting the image.

Last edited by a moderator:
Guys concept art is exactly that...

These paintings are only trying to work out lighting/ camera angles/ oentents of the scenes, and aren't trying with quality.

full_movieimage_18080.jpg

third one... I don't remember this scene. Pretty cool....

I think I remember tat part...

Although, I don't remember the spartans getting pwnt as much...

I might post the page number later today...

Is it just me are do all those elites like from something else.
I see the Halo 3 Elite action figure in the far right.
I see an Elite from Halo war in the far left.
I see a Halo 2 Elite Render in the middle left
A halo 3 Eilte pretty much in the middle and a little to the left.
The center elite is from halo 1 looks like one of the renders....

Adam said:
full_movieimage_18080.jpg

third one... I don't remember this scene. Pretty cool....
im guessing it is part of when red team goes to protect the generators... but just a part that wasnt in the book.

Adam294 said:
pacbury said:
wow nice find!
here is one of the others:
full_movieimage_17897.jpg
If that is supposed to be the Mark V armor, then the helmets are missing the two black things on the forehead.
Adam294

I would bet that is from the Battle of Chi Ceti where the spartans, wearing Mk4 (not 5) jump from their pelican while in space on to the damaged covenant vessel and plant a bomb that destroys it

full_movieimage_18368.jpg

Sigh... another disspointment for me... not that it's bad, just not the feelign we need. The view should be in FRONT of the PoA, not behind. We want to capture the feeling the covies are chasing us (ie, the camera) not us shooting down the PoA.

What bugs me is that they just edited renders for most of these pictures. The only good one I've seen so far is the training camp. :(

Which if you look at the training camp you can see the majority of the kids were pretty much copied and pasted. I don;t think any of it is drawn though I guess I can't say much. I can't draw for crap and making something like that, even from renders would take me forever. Still, at least make the thing accurate before posting Concept Art.

Draconical said:
Art looks really cool- I hope its for the movie

Do we any movie updates at all?

No, and if it was I would be angry because professionals could do A LOT better then this and WILL do a lot better for fear of me chucking a Molotov Cocktail at their face.

And no, as far as we know the Movie is still canceled/suspended.

Nugget said:
What bugs me is that they just edited renders for most of these pictures. The only good one I've seen so far is the training camp. :(

Yeah, I agree. It would've been a lot cooler if it was actually done by hand. Not photoshopped in or anything like that. :cautious:

Is it just me are do all those elites like from something else.
I see the Halo 3 Elite action figure in the far right.
I see an Elite from Halo war in the far left.
I see a Halo 2 Elite Render in the middle left
A halo 3 Eilte pretty much in the middle and a little to the left.
The center elite is from halo 1 looks like one of the renders....

Yup!

And those all look terrible to me. They just take pics from other sources.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back