Exsited About Halo 3 Odst Tell Us What You Think!

Halo 3 ODST!.

• Yes.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Soon To Be.

• Never.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mattg

Jr Member
hey all i know that most of us are pretty happy about the new halo coming out in 3 days so i decided to open a poll/chat topic about it please be open minded tell us what ur plans are when u get. or even tell us where your going to get it. this is just a poll on (ODST) so anyway here we go lets start the countdown ladies and gents!.

im not pre ordering halo 3 odst but i will definatly buy it that day i plan to do the campainge and what not then go straight to the firefight mode omfg i so cannot wait

time until realease : 1 day(s) 10 hour(s) 27 mitue(s)

GiR3892 said:
im not pre ordering halo 3 odst but i will definatly buy it that day i plan to do the campainge and what not then go straight to the firefight mode omfg i so cannot wait

time until realease : 1 day(s) 10 hour(s) 27 mitue(s)

ty gir3892 for the exsact time~!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm stuck on base and can't get the game when it's actually being released in stores, so I just ordered it from Gamestop, and am making 'em send it to me.

Should be good times. And my fiancee won't be home Tuesday night to bug me about doing things that aren't playing ODST! Time to blitz through Campaign and get down to some Firefight!

well all sounds like the community is happy thus far also ide like to say Thank You to (Queen) for servin our country and being there when we needed him~!. well ppl i would just like to let u know my thoughts on it..... i pre ordered it from gamestop at our mall and im pitchin a tent in our mall and wait for them to open there doors at 12 for it. so yea i think u can say i cant wait for the firefight!.

ODST HERE COMES THE 405TH BABY! SO CLINCH YOUR FIST CUS WHERE PACKING LEAD!

My belief: ODST=marketing, Recon armor= Marketing ... sorry, im a hater

but that landfall short was off the chain, so was the newest one for the ODST game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back