Fable 2, Master Chief Armor And Energy Sword

Status
Not open for further replies.

flipboy439

Jr Member
If you were one of the lucky people to get Fable 2 today or yesterday I hope you are having fun. If you are one of the even luckier people to get the Collector's Edition, rejoice! We can own as Master Chief now! Thats right, along with other downloadable content, there is a Master Chief armor look alike, called Hal's Armor. Also, there is Hal's Sword, an energy sword look alike. How good these items are, idk, but they sure do look cool!

sorry for the poor quality pics, look them up on google if you have to haha
cp1_1022082032.jpg

Hal's Armor
cp1_1022082039.jpg

Hal's Sword

Please note that these are for the Collector's Edition only, there is no other way to get them! sorry!

well that sucks i was hopping for something assume when i paid $10

im sure ill have fun with energy sword though

well, you get more than just that, i just thought that was cool. you also get the pub games if you preordered with gamestop, and an extra dungeon, extra Legendary weapon, and the bonus DVD. i think thats pretty good for 10 bucks considering the pub games cost 10 bucks

I find the name familiar too... "Hals armor"... Dr. Halsey... Hal... Dr. Halsey... Hal... Hmmm...
She was designing the mjolnir suits too... Hmm..

-FSS

Finnish_Spartan said:
I find the name familiar too... "Hals armor"... Dr. Halsey... Hal... Dr. Halsey... Hal... Hmmm...
She was designing the mjolnir suits too... Hmm..

-FSS
or you know, Hal as in Halo... lol :p

so is Fable 2 any good?

Last edited by a moderator:
Enrisan said:
or you know, Hal as in Halo... lol :p

so is Fable 2 any good?
Eh, what comes to my mind is also Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Halsey. She was key in the Spartan II's training and Mjolnir armor system. But hey, that's just me!

Razgriz said:
Eh, what comes to my mind is also Dr. Catherine Elizabeth Halsey. She was key in the Spartan II's training and Mjolnir armor system. But hey, that's just me!
On a forum like this, Razgriz wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back