Failed Atemps...

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunisherX

Jr Member
Ive been a member for a little over a year, And i have never finished what i started,Or ever made a good helmet or armour, But i now renounce those ways. So what i want to do is start out new, So begginig now is the REIGN of Unknown,Ill be starting a new project when the weather clears up here in canada Until then I sign off, so thanks for reading :rolleyes

I hope your project goes well, but aren't topics like this discouraged? I only ask because I think I remember seeing it somewhere. Anyway, good luck.

009-SPA said:
I hope your project goes well, but aren't topics like this discouraged? I only ask because I think I remember seeing it somewhere. Anyway, good luck.

I suppose but here in canada its getting Cold so i have to wait until then i guess ill be doing some pepping

Last edited by a moderator:
HaloFreakX said:
Show us that progress.

Well that war machine turned out to be The regular iron man,here it is Im a bit dissapointed,

ironman.jpg

Dude that iron man helm looks Damm Good, While your waiting for the weather to clear up just pep. Not for nuthing but I hope my iron man Turns out half as good as yours.

Stonefis007 said:
Dude that iron man helm looks Damm Good, While your waiting for the weather to clear up just pep. Not for nuthing but I hope my iron man Turns out half as good as yours.

Thanks that realy helps :D

Heck yeah that Iron Man is really good,

Get some spot putty from the auto store and take the time to just fill and sand the little areas... it's a time consuming but not difficult. You already did the hard parts.

Filler isn't as toxic as some of the other materials and you can use it in a few dabs here and there as you have time. Apply, allow time to dry and sand. and just repeat until the areas are smooth.

Like I said you've done the hard parts now you have to do the time consuming parts... The work is well worth it! And beside there are so many people that haven't even gotten as far as you have. You just have to keep at it!

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back