Fallout 3 Pepakura Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

TryHonesty14

Hey! :)

I`m gona post all my fallout 3 pep files HERE. I`m not done with all the files yet. here`s what i got so far:

Mini Nuke (A4)

MiniNuke.jpg

Buffout (A4)

Buffout-2.jpg

Mentas

Mentas1.jpg

Here`s the first two weapons, It`s the Railway Rifle and the , but they both need unfolding and scaling.... :pSomebody want to do that? :)

Please unfold it in A4 :)

Railway Rifle

Utennavn-2.jpg

Chineese Assault Rifle

ChineeseAssaultRifle.jpg

Best Regards Michael

dude seriously nice work , lol we have the mini nuke now wheres the fat - man ;) , just joking , have you tried out the pip boy i sent you ?

5* thread ;)

GiR3892 said:
dude seriously nice work , lol we have the mini nuke now wheres the fat - man ;) , just joking , have you tried out the pip boy i sent you ?

5* thread ;)

I`m actually working on the Fat Man :D I`m just ripping the model from the game and making it a little less detailed :D

I have looked into the Pip-Boy 3000 you sendt me, and it will probably take some time.... :p

PS: Sorry for the double post.... :p

Best Regards Michael

Last edited by a moderator:
lol i did make it , well half anyway and then i just ended giving up , i couldnt handle so i made another one from scratch , its looking good but now im thinking of making one out of a foam sculpt to custom fit my ipot touch and get more high quality detail then from paddle pop sticks LOL

on a on topic note , the fat man has that name because , its going te be a HUGE pep file (less detail more pep friendly ) :)

I would absolutely LOVE to have the armor files as well as the pip files... I'm working on pepping a model of the T-51B armor, but I'd much rather have the T-46 model.

i wish i knew how to do the unfolding and scaling becauce that railway rifle is awsome nicework

unfolded the chinese assault rifle :D

i have unfolded the chinese assault rifle and can try link it if anyone wants it :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back