Fallout 3 Terminator Wip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_3504.jpg

(I know It broke, and it's heavy as F^&K)

Also this is not a Fiberglass/rondo friendly suit since it's ALL armour and it makes it VERY heavy.

Dude. Wicked great. What color paint did you use for the chest? Have you found that you've needed to trim the parts extensively or does it generally all fit together well? Got the same gloves, btw. Great buy, pretty good match too.

Dude. Wicked great. What color paint did you use for the chest? Have you found that you've needed to trim the parts extensively or does it generally all fit together well? Got the same gloves, btw. Great buy, pretty good match too.

I used the Rustoleum Camo green for the chest and shoulders, for me allot of parts needed to be trimmed but your results may vary.

Holy crap! This is impressive, man! Awesome job so far! Great detailing on the helmet. I really like the paintjob as well.
But, seriously, is it wearable for a longer time? Its even looking very heavy. I can imagine that massive rondo+ resining wouldn't be that lightweight. But anyway I#d love to see this suit finished. :)

Hey Roadwarrior, are you going to release these files when you're done with your build? I'd really like to get my hands on em, a couple of friends and I are thinking about going Fallout style to a convention around here next summer.

NICE! Ive always wanted a fallout suit. And also a halo 3 and reach suit... haha. But by the weigt of that ting itll be a great workout!

Great Job! Bravo!!

*whistles* shiny.....
My first project was going to be the smae suit...lol, but that fell through pretty quick (couldn't find a good pep file at the time)
But yeah, i can bet that monster is heavy. Think of it this way though, the more you wear it , the stronger you get, the lighter it feels ;) lol

Wasn't able to walk around too long, it weighed a ton.

This was just the test fitting, and the right thigh dose not like to behave but I fixed it with some foam.
tj201010312235-2.jpg

tj201010312235-1.jpg

There are more pics I just have too go get them eventually.

So I was just wondering a few things.
1. How is mobility, By the looks from the pics its not too mobile.
2. If you could PM me the files that you used that would be awesome. I have searched the Wasteland Outpost oddly I can only really find the file for the helm.

Nice, man. I dig it, totally boss. Well, BoS too. ;) I didn't even think to do any weathering on my gloves, think I'll need to borrow the idea!

Hey, I've been working on a t45d suit for a week or two now, (btw, your suit inspired me to make mine) and I've been having trouble with the legs. Could you post the papekura file for them? (sorry if you already posted it. Chances are I just lacked the required levels of excellence to view the file)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back