Hi, here are a few shots of my first-ever foam build (first build of anything to be honest). I did this for the Timequake Steampunk convention (in the UK) over the Easter hols this year. I started the build in January. I bought the helmet (a box of un-finished parts, but good quality) off an Etsy web site as I realised doing it all would have been impossible in the time I had. It was very well received at the con, just need to get it out at a few more cons to make all the effort worthwhile! It's not finished, but was good enough to show off. I have more photos I can post if folk want to see these and a few of the "in production" stage.