Fallout Armor Pep Files + References

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK this may have already been delt with, but I can't find it soooo... T-45d helmet A4 version by Belakor Link is dead, is there a chance that it was fixed up else where?

could you re host this content on a file sharing website they seem a little hard to find now, if you have the .pdo files in a4 i would greatly appreciate it. im looking for the T45-D power armor

Excuse me for not checking the entire post, but has anyone unfolded the fo2 mkII enclave armor yet? (if it is the fallout 2 model) just wondering. and if not, does anyone know where i can find it?

Excuse me for not checking the entire post, but has anyone unfolded the fo2 mkII enclave armor yet? (if it is the fallout 2 model) just wondering. and if not, does anyone know where i can find it?

I think I found one on deviantART. Although, it looks more like it does in New Vegas to me.

can anyone please send me the papekura file pack (or post a download link) for the T-51B, the one linked on the front is broken, and I can't find any other posting of it. thanks!

Has anyone found a 3d model for the x01 power armor yet? I've been searching but can't really find it. I wanna start working on the helmet. If anyone finds one or makes one, can you please send it to me lol

I'm doing work on the power armor frame from 4-

Fallout4FrameUpperArm.png
The one on the far right is smoothed out the most.
For actual production pieces, I might subdivide a couple more times to get it even smoother.

My goal after my Halo 4 MJOLNIR is to 3D print this-once I am done modeling it out, I'll release it for everybody if there is enough interest.

Fallout4FrameUpperArm.png

I would be most interested in the power armour frame!
Would like to make interchangeable armour and mount them on. hopefully easily using neodymium magnets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back