Fallout Armor Pep Files + References

Status
Not open for further replies.
smilie120 said:
Haha. Thanks.. But like I said, Im going to add the other stuff.. Close some open edges ect. And make a new .pdo Im test building this now for the hight ect too. Il keep you guys posted. :)

Im now working on forearm piece of armor :D and next was torso :D
but now im need to create pages where i wanna upload all :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigma-LS said:
Thanks for letting me know man. The last file you sent looked good. The only thing I saw that seemed a little different was the parts where the greeblies connected to the helmet. The edges weren't open anymore but the greeblies weren't round and didn't attach to the helm at a right angle anymore. Not that it really matters to me though, I'm scratch building all the vents and round bits. Thanks again for all the effort.

Sigma

It's done! Check you inbox! I've fixed the Greeblies problem, it's now rounded. But a scatch build might be more easier and better looking. Way too many folds for those greeblies. 18 Pages and a build height of 33cm, I hope that fits!

And Guys, hows the Enclave helmet going?

Hey guys I have some progress... I got carried away last night and was making this till about 1:30Am Lol.. It looks a bit out of proportion now... Looks skinny thats because it have more to add to the sides. :)

wip111222333iv9.jpg

*Update*

dsc03314wb9.jpg

smilie120 said:
Hey guys I have some progress... I got carried away last night and was making this till about 1:30Am Lol.. It looks a bit out of proportion now... Looks skinny thats because it have more to add to the sides. :)

wip111222333iv9.jpg

*Update*

dsc03314wb9.jpg
Whoa, That's starting to look great.
Good job.

dude those are awesome, i love the enclave helmet bt the link won't work, says your download limit is reached and you should transfer it to a premium account

Spartan 051 said:
After a couple of late nights I got some progress on the T-51b file from 1ManBattalion.

That's looking sweet mate! :D I hope the next unfold I do will look even better!
What build height did you use, default?

1ManBattalion said:
That's looking sweet mate! :D I hope the next unfold I do will look even better!
What build height did you use, default?

I didnt find the unfold all that bad but would change a few parts just to increase build speed

I used the default scale of 33. It seams like a good way to scale this helm is to take your mark VI build height then add 5 cm so the bottom of the helm would sit about mid neck. So if i fallow my math I take my mark VI build height at 27 then add 5 to the helm to make the final total about 32.

I was able to snap a picture with it on my head for any one that needs the reference

Photo4.jpg

I guess the question becomes what will you use for hoses? I'm sure The Home Depot will have something, but is there something better out there?

paradoxdj said:
dude those are awesome, i love the enclave helmet bt the link won't work, says your download limit is reached and you should transfer it to a premium account

I get the same thing. I'd like this helmet!!

fightstar said:
I guess the question becomes what will you use for hoses? I'm sure The Home Depot will have something, but is there something better out there?
some kind of vaccuum hose.

I'm going to see what I can dig up at Army/Navy Surplus. I bet there are some resonably priced hoses and attachments from some WWII/Korean War era gear.

Edit: I would bet good money these particular pieces were a direct inspiration.

the enclave power helmet looks awesome! too bad you cant download it anymore. since when did rapidshare have a limit on downloads for any one file?

Just PM smilie for the badass Enclave helm.

Figured I'd post some of my scratch vent test fits before I resin in a minute. I think It should be warm enough outside to cure tonight. I'm so glad so many folks are interested in making some sweet fallout armor.

IMG_1185.jpg

IMG_1187.jpg

Sigma-LS said:
Just PM smilie for the badass Enclave helm.

Figured I'd post some of my scratch vent test fits before I resin in a minute. I think It should be warm enough outside to cure tonight. I'm so glad so many folks are interested in making some sweet fallout armor.

IMG_1187.jpg

The large middle vent looks oddly like a saddle soap can lol. Looks sweet! Resin away!

LameSuace said:
the enclave power helmet looks awesome! too bad you cant download it anymore. since when did rapidshare have a limit on downloads for any one file?

Anyone still need this file? I can email it to someone if you need or make a profile on one of these download sites. PM me if you need it. This is assuming the author of said file is still cool with this. Helping out where I can people :D

Awe man, that second shot is perfect. I hate having to turn on the game just to look at the side of the helm. Extra thanks 051!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back