Fallout Armor Pep Files + References

Status
Not open for further replies.
OW
BOS1.JPG

fightstar- Now that's a helmet! Nice.

rundown- I see you've discovered my secret army. :D

On a more serious note, the T46d model is mirror reversed. I think it only makes a difference on the helm. Can anybody fix it before unfolding starts? Thanks again for the cleaned-up model rundown.

Sigma-LS said:
fightstar- Now that's a helmet! Nice.

rundown- I see you've discovered my secret army. :D

On a more serious note, the T46d model is mirror reversed. I think it only makes a difference on the helm. Can anybody fix it before unfolding starts? Thanks again for the cleaned-up model rundown.

Edit: I changed the file link so its a mirrored file now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sigma-LS - Thanks! I'm just trying to get people connected. Its' you folks out there 3Ding and Pepakura unfolding that are doing the real work. I'm not sure how he got the texture of the helmet, but I would love to know.

fightstar said:
Sigma-LS - Thanks! I'm just trying to get people connected. Its' you folks out there 3Ding and Pepakura unfolding that are doing the real work. I'm not sure how he got the texture of the helmet, but I would love to know.
Deleting texture? in a 3d program or pepakura?
In a 3d program you just need to delete the material you object wears. And in pepakura you can choose in your settings if you want it or not.

1ManBattalion said:
Hi Guys,

I'm modding the T-46B chest today and if I finish it I'll post it later

So how are things coming with this. No rush on my part I have plenty to keep me busy, but I thought I would give this thread a bump and see what's going on.

fightstar said:
So how are things coming with this. No rush on my part I have plenty to keep me busy, but I thought I would give this thread a bump and see what's going on.

Well me waiting to get my xp for on my mac xD
so I can unfold it
It should have bin here 3 weeks ago, but they ensured my I'm getting it this week.

Aw man, I can't wait until the T45b stuff gets unfolded. I started a new character (Neutral) in Fallout 3 yesterday after I downloaded the new DLC (going to do the DLC on this new playthrough). In addition to the load of work I have until next monday, I get the feeling that I'm not going to get any armor stuff done. On the plus side it's really making me want to build either a T45b or Adv. MkII helm. So I'm looking forward to those new files! I think scaling info on the T45b would be close to the T51b.

Hi Guys,

I haven't worked on it for a while busy with other things at home. But since there is interested in this I'll recommence work on it today.

Was looking around for more T-51b refs and stumbled on a couple interesting things.

1. Esy's Beta Builder finished his helm with paper hoses and all. Looks great! I don't even want to comprehend all those little folds. Posted on the No Mutants Allowed Boards HERE

2. Belakor, quit being so sneaky and post what you're up to. Well that or stop posting pics to Fickr :p
Some really nice models man. I'll let you post the pics up.

EDIT: Also wish my helm will turn out as good as this. Methinks I'm going to be spending much more quality time with the sanding sponges. :D

I have been enjoying Belakor's pepakura he has been posting on Flickr. I resined a few pieces of his Combat Armor. Still have more to do and need more practice to. Really great stuff.

Since Belakor hasn't dropped in here himself, here's his flickr album with all his fallout models for those of you who don't know. Really good stuff. Printing out the T51-b armor bits in letter now myself. ;)

More Fallout 3 Models

List of pep files of his flickr album

Links:
Shins
groin plate
shoulder details
knee armour
thigh things (circles)
butt plate
waist armour
Waist Armour with supports
Slave Collar

No links:
Stealth Boy
Cryo Mine
Cryolator
Frag Grenade
Terminal
Pass Card
Liberty Prime

W.I.P
Torso: Working on unfold
Pip-Boy3000: Model finished working on unfold

hey with the pipboy 3000 is it up to scale. it looks s little small on the paper i ask because me and my other friend are making pipboy 3000's so i dont want to build it to find that it is out of porportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back