Fallout Armor Pep Files + References

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yodajammies said:
Hey do we have an active link to the Tesla armor helmet? I rooted through the first couple pages and didn't see it.

It's the same as the Advanced Mk II, just a different texture.

Smilie has a thread with it in the pep forum HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
Lord Farquaad said:
Well, assuming that the squished one was only distorted on one axis(height), I would asume that you should be able to look at the old one's width or depth and use that as a basis for scaling the new one. That is unless it was a perfect fit both width AND height-wise, in which case we might have to load your head into maya and unsquish it as well. :)

Also so people know it was not height that I changed to unmoosh it. It was depth. It was like someone has stretched it out, by pushing it back in I was able to achieve the right shape by V3. V3final mooshless is now available as an obj on my 4shared.

I have unfolded the original game file helmet and taken away the greebles that are easy to build up from scratch.

Im posting picture of my helmet and the original squishy Rundown helmet. As you can see they are the same length but the height and width are squished.

Both of the helmets fits over my head perfectly and with a little padding inside the new one will be great.

Now i need to start resin it and fiberglass it.

I am also posting my unfolding file for people to use. It's on A4 because that what we use in sweden.

http://www.4shared.com/file/130383587/b936f871/T-46B-helmetA4.html

/Conny

fallouthelm3.jpg
fallouthelm.jpg
fallouthelm2.jpg

Had a bunch of people ask about some of the Fallout stuff I started but never finished over the past few months so I'm going to try finish some of the armour files (like the T-51b) and fix some of the old parts... first up is the Combat armour, since I'm doing that costume ;)

Old:

4061390735_4cfde62cc5_m.jpg 4062135970_607cb1d1da_m.jpg

New:

4062135536_d1268e9cdd_m.jpg 4062136178_4af296d23a_m.jpg

Will post files up in here once I'm done :)

Just updated the first post with some of my links, also changed the resized the reference images to save on load times (clicking goes through to full size)... hope you don't mind Sigma.

Iren00 said:
does anyone have all of the bobblehead pdo.'s ?

I've got the files but not as PDO's, they need quite a bit of work to be able to do anything with them though. The standard bobblehead is at least three intersecting parts...

Belakor said:
I've got the files but not as PDO's, they need quite a bit of work to be able to do anything with them though. The standard bobblehead is at least three intersecting parts...

yeah i've got the obj of them allthanks to FritoFredrik im just looking around to see if i can find the pdo's thank u though

Belakor said:
Just updated the first post with some of my links, also changed the resized the reference images to save on load times (clicking goes through to full size)... hope you don't mind Sigma.

Dude you are more than welcome to change/add/organize anything in this thread. I'm getting back on my T-51B project myself. The files are much appreciated by all here. Thanks for all your hard work.

I am having a crack at the Unfinished T-51b Shoulder file. I'll post it when I'm done :)

Edit: I have fixed up most of Belakor's Unfinished T-51b stuff, so if anyone wants it shoot me an email.

Hi all! im workin in this power armor, and i am in progres with 3ds max, joining vertexs and deleting faces for make a pep more easy.

Just uploaded the Enclave armour files that I started dividing a while back but totally forgot about:

http://www.mediafire...mqjocnm/Enclave armour.zip

That's both OBJ's and PDO's, though only PDO's for the boots.

If anyone does unfold any of this stuff be sure to post the files in here so everyone can use them

On it! :D

Edit: All the files work just fine, but the Torso file crashes Pep 3 on my computer. Im running a two year old Alienware, so I don't think its the computer...

Also, I have all the T-51b files unfolded. If you want them I can send them to you, I don't have a rapdshare membership so it would be a waste of time to post a temp link here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back