Fallout Armor Pep Files + References

Status
Not open for further replies.
That armor is done by a studio in Cali i think. I was told by a third party that the studio had recieved a cease and desist letter from Betheseda, even though I asked for a price quote and recieved an answer (quite a heavy answer).

In any case the armor is beautiful, but the helmet... not so much. Too squished for me.

Hurtwm said:
That armor is done by a studio in Cali i think. I was told by a third party that the studio had recieved a cease and desist letter from Betheseda, even though I asked for a price quote and recieved an answer (quite a heavy answer).

In any case the armor is beautiful, but the helmet... not so much. Too squished for me.

They made the whole armor before the game was released so they only had the few pictures and the trailer to go from, I think they did a good job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't think I posted these up in here, should have the chest unfold finished soon and the rest shouldn't be far behind.

"Old and busted":

4062135970_607cb1d1da_m.jpg 4061390735_4cfde62cc5_m.jpg

"New hotness":

4062136178_4af296d23a_m.jpg 4062135536_d1268e9cdd_m.jpg

Now smoothed for less sanding :D

There's this too:

4154446285_77fb14e615_m.jpg 4155207334_d19b37a155_m.jpg

Not sure if this particular model will be successful but there will eventually be a model ready for CNC'ing to create a vac-forming buck :)

Double post but it's been a few days and I thought this might be of interest to some people here ;)

screenshot20091207at639.png

I have been looking and can not find the Fallou3 chest piece, and I would love a complete set of all the armour pieces in letter. I have the helmet already but I don't care if it's in the pack. I'm sure it would help other people. now it is very late and I need to go to bed good night.

The first post does not help at all the is why I am asking.

Roadwarrior said:
I have been looking and can not find the Fallou3 chest piece, and I would love a complete set of all the armour pieces in letter. I have the helmet already but I don't care if it's in the pack. I'm sure it would help other people. now it is very late and I need to go to bed good night.

The first post does not help at all the is why I am asking.

In this file, are all Pep files in A4, only changue the format and reescale for fit on your body!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A5S0K06C

Leynadix said:
In this file, are all Pep files in A4, only changue the format and reescale for fit on your body!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=A5S0K06C

Just incase you weren't aware, those look to have been the incorrectly ripped game files that were floating around a while back. If you look side on they're actually squashed vertically and will be a problem if you're going for game accuracy.

I've got the properly ripped files up in the first post or in posts over the last few pages that would work better and not be squashed :)

I am new here and would like to start a build on T51-b helmet, unfortunatly all the links so far to the 4shared storage, seem to be not working anymore. Can anybody provide Pepakura file for the t51-b helmet?

Sopr said:
I am new here and would like to start a build on T51-b helmet, unfortunatly all the links so far to the 4shared storage, seem to be not working anymore. Can anybody provide Pepakura file for the t51-b helmet?

I think this is it: http://www.4shared.com/file/190819420/45d58171/T51-B_Letter_Fallou1-2.html

But be warned this file has some "Pushed-Through" details I.e a piece isn't connected to to the model mesh so it won't connect on paper. The ones in this file are pretty easy to scratch build though.

By680, please, read the post, only on 5 replies are the solution for the BOS armor.

And the Enclave armor are at the first page of this topic...

Spat this out the other day for an upcoming build. Might be of use to others building weapons.

I know a pep file exists for the pistol, but pep weapons have never been my preference. This is for anyone that wants a good ol' scratchbuild.

4285841405_b3e45db0b2_b.jpg

Larger file HERE

Ok... i know im stupid >.< plz i dont need more ppl tellign me this. but all this is making no sence to me T_T can someone repost a working link to a accurate and complete Enclave and Brotherhood of steel helmet? Just the helmets and all the bits and bobs plz, iv noticed some of the helmets iv DLd are missing half the gear. ty >.<

Need the Enclave Power Helmet PDO please the links do not work, and already have the Enclave Armor files which doesnt have the helmet

Been wanting and ask for this file last year before Halloween

If this helps get this thing rolling I am willing to provide a unused Pepakura 3 license key that I purchased that is how desperate I am.PM only if your serious it aint cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back