Fallout Armor Pep Files + References

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please reupload or PM me the Enclave power armor pep files? I can't find them anywhere and if I do, the links are dead.

Thanks.

Hey just asking, did you find the model of the T-45 helmet in Obj file, so can open it in wether it is cinema 4d, Maya or 3ds max..
if you did could you link it? plz really need the model haha.

Could someone please send me the link to download the files for the NCR Veteran Ranger Helmet for Pepakura Designer 3?

i was going to start a build on the T-51B helmet but it looks a bit complex so i was just wondering if anyone could give any surgestions on where to start e.g. the sides, the front, the top etc. im a new builder but i love the falout games so this was the first thing that came to mind and any help will be great. thanx

Nice one, thanks. I will start my combat armor very soon and will upload pics for sure. Also has anyone got Reinforced combat armour mark 1 or two or the orginal combat armor from Fallout 1, because that would be awesome to make! Or would I have to scrath build :p

Here is a pic of a quick and dirty suit I made for Halloween. I used Roadwarriors files and the suit came out pretty good.

When I build a con quality suit later this year I now know what I need to alter in the pep stages to make it all fit better.
381349_2430708841634_1068990702_32759796_228076176_n.jpg

If i remember correctly i didnt change the scale at all for mine when i used it. ncr vets have normal human proportions, unlike MC lol

Is there a chance you could re-host the T51b pep file pack? As of now the internet is completely blocking megaupload, with a message saying that the site has been "seized pursuant to an order issued by a U.S. District Court" I would like to look at the files though...
Thank you in advance if you do happen to do this

YES! Thank God! I've been looking for FO pep files for a long time. I started a project with a pip boy and maybe some of this can get integrated into it!

You sir, are a gentleman and a legend. I have been commissioned to build two sets of t51b armour for two girls that work at the local eb games store. You have supplied the materials to make me a very happy person.......

The only problem is that the T-51-b armour set still hasn't been updated as the torso section isn't there. I checked 5 mins before this post.

Nice work , I started on my advance power armor mark II I all reddy built a rement armor fot my son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back