Fan Expo Dallas June 9th - 11th

crackhead09

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Hey everyone!

When: June 9th - 11th
Where: KAY BAILEY HUTCHISON CONVENTION CENTER

Creating a thread to help you guys coordinate who will be attending this event and try to get a get together going.
I do plan on attending, but I may only be there for sunday.

I will hopefully be attending on Saturday or friday. (I will also bring a camera if possible so if you want to take photos I'm happy to take them!)

Was originally planning for Friday and Saturday but I think I’m going to shift to Saturday and Sunday given other attendance! Looking forward to meeting lots of folks!

Was originally planning for Friday and Saturday but I think I’m going to shift to Saturday and Sunday given other attendance! Looking forward to meeting lots of folks!
Yeah seems like most people are going Saturday excited to meet others from the 405th!

Last edited:
I have set aside all three days, re. travel and vacation days. Haven't purchased passes yet, but willing to do the whole weekend. Need to review the schedule...

Bought my tickets. I plan to be there Sat and Sunday. I live far North Dallas(North Frisco) so I am not very close. If anyone lives closer willing to offer up a place to rest/prepare let me know. I'm not going to get a hotel this year.

I'm not 100% sure if I can get up in that direction. I've lived in TX for 4 years but have never been to Dallas or anywhere remotely north. But I'm more on a budget than anything. If I can go it'll be just the Saturday only.

Turns out I won’t be able to go on Saturday I’m shifting to Friday I hope some people will be there at least though it seems that there aren’t really any

At the rate my upgraded suit is progressing, I doubt I'll have it finished in time. I'd still like to meet up with whoever is going. Definitely will be there Sat, Sun maybe. Hit me up on Discord if you wanna coordinate or meetup
I’ll likely be there all day on Sunday I have another friend who’s not 405th but is interested in cosplay coming so I hope that won’t mess anything up xD I’ll make sure to see that I do at least meet some of y’all there

Had a great time meeting everyone! Good times.

DSC_0598.JPGDSC_0658.JPG

This thread is more than 10 months old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back