Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I am VERY confident when I say that we are ALL excited about this, and that this is an extremely awesome and well planned project. I can already tell that this will more than likely be better than a lot of professional movies done. Keep it up guys! Great job.

well done! :D

The warthogs really recognisable now!!!

Buildupc0013sml.jpg

That looks amazing mate I love it would love a drive once its done lol. I cant wait to see it finished. It also looks like the Land Rover wheel base is more or less spot on. I cant wait for the film.

Well i would be honoured to be an extra for you Mr. Cooper. Just to be able to say..." Look, that marine....there in the background getting shot to pieces....thats me!"

Seriously...i am at your disposal.

The Warthog's looking awesome, I'm really excited.

Jumping back to the topic of who-can-play-Grunts, have you considered having people crouched and molding the body to accomodate them? Grunts have an awkward, lopey run as it is.
Here's a crude Flash drawing of what I mean.

GruntSetup.png

The green being the general shape of a Grunt,
The red being the crouched, incredibly uncomfortable person inside,
The dark blue being the supports or extra parts to enforce the costume.

They'll need to be leaned forward a bit more so as to not lose balance when they wobble along. Haha.
Or maybe this is just another of my crazy ideas.
But that was the first thing that popped in my head.

Yeah sounds like you have it all planned out ], and i hope everything goes as planned just make sure you keep us updated :) ok i wouldnt mind seeing what you already have

That Grunt idea might actually work. It would suck for those people though. But maybe try to get some way to puppeteer the Grunt head.

Grunts are actually about 5 feet tall, they just seem shorter in game. I suggest just finding shorter people to play the grunt parts. :)

Looks great I cant wait for the next update! BTW need a pilot? Ill fly over and help ya out lol. *starts humming into the wild blue yonder*

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back