Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there peter seriously its elite work PLEASE MODS OR ADAM GIVE PETER THE ELITE STATUS you truly deserve it in my book

and for the hog WOW it looks seriously bad @55 . keep up the 1337 (leet) work there pete

P.S any chance you can bring that thing to Austrlia i'll defenitly be there oh and also any chance of you making a fan film in Australia after the success of this if so "DIBS" being there for the casting :p

I don't feel I deserve Elite status simply for making things happen - I have yet to actually make something worthy of that in my mind. Thanks for the compliments though. :)

Wow!!!! *Gathers his jaw up off the floor* It's looking incredible! I'm glad I've stuck around to watch this take shape.

I've just realised, I've followed this project from the first post, and not said a single thing here yet haha.

I can't wait to see this project completed and I want to help in anyway possible, hence the PM I have sent you. Good luck!!

[edit for spelling]

Peter Cooper said:
I don't feel I deserve Elite status simply for making things happen - I have yet to actually make something worthy of that in my mind. Thanks for the compliments though. :)

Lets see how kicka$$ your film turns out :D.

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter Cooper said:

any chance you'll do a film in australia by any chance :p

Sweet jebus! That is absolutely fantastic work there, Pete! It's waaay beyond kewl to see someone putting a life-size Warthog together. That'll really add a nice bit of realism of your film, dude. Again, fantastic work. Can't wait to see more :D

Checked out the film's website, btw. Looking good ;)

There's a possibility I may be in England while you are filming. If this does happen, is there any chance you would want me to help?

Lord Devious said:
There's a possibility I may be in England while you are filming. If this does happen, is there any chance you would want me to help?

It would depend on how you define "help". If by that you mean extra work, then possibly, but it would depend on our day's requirements, whether we have uniforms to fit you and so on and so forth. Runners, grips etc. I imagine we won't be in need of. However, by all means yourself - and anyone from the 405th - would be welcome to come down to the set for a day. :)

Peter Cooper said:
It would depend on how you define "help". If by that you mean extra work, then possibly, but it would depend on our day's requirements, whether we have uniforms to fit you and so on and so forth. Runners, grips etc. I imagine we won't be in need of. However, by all means yourself - and anyone from the 405th - would be welcome to come down to the set for a day. :)

i might take that invitation, sounds a good day out!

Quick question Peter, You're only making one Warthog, yet I believe you are going to need more then one Warthog in the film. How will the rest of teh Warthogs be placed in the film? CGI? If so, won't the Warthog you built kinda not match the CGI version?

I'm not at all Peter... But I am taking Media studies as one of my A level subjects.

Clever camera angles are all you need, find a way to only show one warthog at a time, and combine this with using a tripod in a controlled location to iflm the warthog in two separate locations without moving there camera where you can then composite the footage and make it appear there are two on screen at once.

These two combined would give the illusion there is mroe than one, and thus excuse you only ever seeing one at a time in uncontrolled locations such as the woods.

Thats one way anyways...

If he needed to show more hogs he could put CG ones in the distant background, that way detail would not be a big deal.

This is such a sick build, too bad you're in the UK :p.. Guess I'll have to build a hog if I want one over here :p

donutman123 said:
Quick question Peter, You're only making one Warthog, yet I believe you are going to need more then one Warthog in the film. How will the rest of teh Warthogs be placed in the film? CGI? If so, won't the Warthog you built kinda not match the CGI version?

Further to umbr44's comment, which is quite true, why couldn't I make the CG models for the Warthogs, which will all have to be custom made, based on our physical Warthog so they all matched?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back