Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
sierra092 said:
That is amazing :D it truly is a masterpiece!

You not having a supresser on the end?

That is the standard M7 SMG. The M7S has the suppressor, and we will be having an M7S made for the film.

Last edited by a moderator:
Any Warthog news my friend? Less than 2 weeks until the big event now. I hope it's not causing you too much stress.

Peter Cooper said:
One down and clear, only 3 more to go!

Production line....:-D

Just wondering too, how would one go about getting involved with this film in some way?

GiR3892 said:
hey there pete , any chance of these smg's being in a run anytime in the future? , just curious

The likelihood of a run being released before the completion of the film is unlikely. Up for consideration is a pre-sale of props that will eventually be used in the film and released afterward.

benclark said:
Production line....:-D

Just wondering too, how would one go about getting involved with this film in some way?

Involvement in the film will depend on how people wish to be involved and relative experience.

Peter Cooper said:
The likelihood of a run being released before the completion of the film is unlikely. Up for consideration is a pre-sale of props that will eventually be used in the film and released afterward.

sorry peter i didnt make myself quite so clear i meant after the film is done are there going to be runs of the smg's or other items , sorry for the little bit of confusion on the before or after thing

GiR3892 said:
sorry peter i didnt make myself quite so clear i meant after the film is done are there going to be runs of the smg's or other items , sorry for the little bit of confusion on the before or after thing

It remains unclear whether we will sell props not made for the film. In all likelihood, no - the props made for the film will be the only ones made.

love all the new stuff, but i wish you had gone for a darker paintjob on the SMG still love it though! :D cnan't believe ill have to wait over 2 weeks for 'hog news but, that will make it all the sweeter for the next update.

charles said:
love all the new stuff, but i wish you had gone for a darker paintjob on the SMG still love it though! :D cnan't believe ill have to wait over 2 weeks for 'hog news but, that will make it all the sweeter for the next update.

It's primer - not the final paint job.

Hey guys, I have a few halo models you can use for your Visualfx....Check out some of it at Kjellstrode.com. It's not spam I promise. You can check my profile to see my ODST armor.

Just some pics of what I am working on for Peter.

The darker one with aluminum blades and one led is the test grenade for basic fitting, assembly, lighting, finishing and painting of a kit. Very basic paint on it so far and only one led fit so its pretty bright but there will be 3 more in it so that will draw down the brightness. You can see all the blades cut in the 4 bins and the large ones in front of the grenades. The black plastic blade material is ABS so it almost unbreakable (thanks for the idea Dogwizard). The other ones are raw pulls ready for drilling and assembly.

th_1013092324.jpg th_1013092352.jpg

WOW :eek that warthog is looking amazing, same with the SMGs!

cant wait to see the movie, wish i had something to offer towards your project :( working on the set of any halo movie would be an absolute dream come true for me..

Peter Cooper said:
Involvement in the film will depend on how people wish to be involved and relative experience.

Well naturally I would love to be one of those ODST's in the background that you've mentioned before in this thread. Maybe I should start work on my drop pod? ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back