Fan Film - Operation Chastity - 405Th Related Information

Status
Not open for further replies.
gingersnapples said:
true and not true, a gun only overheats if used multiple times in rapid succesion, or if rapid fired.(rapidly squeezing the trigger to the point that the magazine is emptied in several seconds)pistols are ussualy ment for accuracy in shorter ranges and tight quarters, NOT fot call of duty style doubletap. if you want to do that, get a glock 18 shipped in from over seas.

sorry to go off topic but all firearms get hot around the muzzle and chamber, very hot from very little use due to the simple fact that its gun powder causing an explosion in the chamber, forcing the round out, after fireing a magazine at a steady pace the heat build up would be quite sufficient to cause a seriouse burn or in this case possibly warp whatever kit has been built around the weapon. Also for military use (security and police is different)pistols are generally a side arm not designed for accuracy at all but as a last resort should a primary weapon jam, tho when you do draw it the double tap is a tried and tested method of shooting and generally you will fire as many rounds as needed to drop the target in as shorter time as possible because the fact that you've had to draw it means your most likely in trouble

Also very nice ar

Last edited by a moderator:
Peter, that AR looks simply amazing. It is so beautifully detailed and looks like it is straight out of Halo. I commend you efforts and again wish you the best of luck my friend. Any plans on maybe getting your friend to let us in on some of his secrets?

- Adulese

If Matt has the time I may get him to do a write-up, but unfortunately I don't think he'd be able to go into too much detail.

Holy crap, i just realised that this is UK based film, not only UK based, but in Buckinghamshire, im from Northampton. man i want to get sooo involved mow. shame i cant make props, dont have any armour and cant act. i can do voice acting though. good at impressions.

Peter Cooper said:
The MA5B and MA5C are for all intents and purposes identical design-wise. The only real difference is the counter.

no, just no. The ma5b has more amo, yes, but also is more lethal. the clips are shorter wich allow you to caryy a lot of 'em. the ma5c has less bullets, taller mags, and less damage. if i were to play halo 3 matchmaking with a ma5b instead of a ma5c i would own.

AI Blue Fox said:
no, just no. The ma5b has more amo, yes, but also is more lethal. the clips are shorter wich allow you to caryy a lot of 'em. the ma5c has less bullets, taller mags, and less damage. if i were to play halo 3 matchmaking with a ma5b instead of a ma5c i would own.

I think you missed the point of what I said. Visually, the MA5C is just a cleaner model and skin of the MA5B. The magazine sizes (visually speaking) are exactly the same. Damage, total magazine capacity and so on make no difference on the prop's design - all I would need to do to make an MA5C an MA5B is change the number on the counter.

So the prop is effectively both.

Just read through the ENTIRE thread(It's getting really long) great work can't wait for more updates. BTW: the MA5B has a shorter barrel extending from the base of rifle compared to the MA5C.

P.S. while the MA5B has a more ammo, the MA5C has higher caliber bullets.

No it doesn't! The MA5B and MA5C use the same ammunition! The MA5C is 4mm shorter! D: I am vetoing all further technical discussion on the MA5B henceforth in this thread!

Thanks for all the compliments though. :3

Oh. I'm guessing the UNSC HQ was drunk at the time the signed on that one. The AS looks great by the way. I think I forgot to mention. The pistol looks great too. Now that I think about it neither the pistol or the AS is on the armory part of you website. Just saying so you don't forget with you busy schedule.

P.S. I don't think it has been brought up but are you going to have the BR55 in the movie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back