Favorit console

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8er4life

We all love xbox...thats why we are here. I want to know whta else do you like? Mines a PS3 with skate and motorstorm. It kills in HD!!!!! Stinks my bro has one and I have a 360 but sent it off cause of red rings :cry: But i play PS3 with my bro untill it gets back.

Peace

or golf is fun. I like beating my friend on his bros wii. He all like im good you stink. I beat him 5-0 games the first time i played. I got a kick out of that

Cod4 online for free is awsome, better graphics, free, and there arent any small kids going "OMG WTF?!?!"

thats ps3 btw.

iamyourcousin228 said:
or golf is fun. I like beating my friend on his bros wii. He all like im good you stink. I beat him 5-0 games the first time i played. I got a kick out of that

haha wii sports is amazing.. such a good party console

Last edited by a moderator:
AoBfrost said:
Cod4 online for free is awsome, better graphics, free, and there arent any small kids going "OMG WTF?!?!"

thats ps3 btw.
i dont think it has better graphics

Besides any xbox's, I would have to say my good old SNES or N64 are my favorites. They have classic games. The only bad thing is that my old cartridge's batteries are dieing, so the memory for some are gone, and I know a few mroe are comming. :cry:

Oh so the PS3 actually has a couple games that are worth playing? :lol: JK

Last good game system I played that didn't start with an X was the Gamecube(Resident Evil games). Before that it was PS1. RE 2 is in my top 5 of the games I enjoyed the most. It doesn't matter to me what system is more powerful or how much it costs, its the games that are available.

I wish I still liked Zelda as much as I used to, haven't really been interested since A Link to the Past.

ahhh i gues my ds (final fantasy III, zelda phantom hourglass, new mario party for ds :D , metroid prime hunters, starfox command, new super mario bros, lots of others )

Ironcobra3000 said:
PC>All other systems.
If Zelda where for the PC i would totally agree. I guess it just depends on how fast your PC is... (2gb RAM, 8600GTS, pentium D 920) :D :D :D its ok.

EDIT: BTW you spelled favorite wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back