Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• In Between

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
in order Redbull ,RockStar, Amp, Jolt, then monster dont like it to much and i never had Bawls there hard to find here in MA :mad:

Well it always depends on what energy drink your drinking ex. Gatorade=minor energy drink Monster= super powered energy drink. and it also depends on when you have it the best time is obviously in sports or physical activities not when your sitting down playing video games (i am guilty of that) so i voted inbetween because it matters how much you drink them and when

zomg. Mountain Dew. XD

gamerguy55 said:
*cry* I actually like... Bawls.... o_O (This is a bad joke waiting to happen.)

I know someone that is offering Bawls..

IMAGONNAGETYOU GET OVER HERE! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
UNSC_sniper said:
water? cmon seriosly o_O
dude, water has some insanely amazing properties that it can do for your body. people underestimate its usefullness, but you really should drink more of it.

me? when i do get an energy drink, its for the taste, it dosent give me a rush. i prefer FULL THROTTLE, either the black or blue cans, i dont care, i dont drink anything else. it all tastes nasty to me.

i stay off the sugar drinks, i go for depressants/sedatives. Cherry Nyquil is my *anti* energy drink :D

either that, or seltzer water, because i cant get enough of it, even though it tastes like junk. Case of 12 lasts me a day.

I hate most energy drinks but I really like Full Throttles. And Ive heard they are bad for you but isnt everything these days?

guh i got off energy drinks (and ironically onto nicotine) after 3 years of my friends telling me that drinking between 6-11 monsters a day wasn't healthy (even though i never seemed to put on a pound form the sugar and never had trouble falling asleep anywhere).

Back when I was 'riding the red bull', my favorite concoction involved the mixing of cocaine (the drink), bawls redbull, the orange monster, and SoBe adrenaline rush together in a giant 2 liter bottle and just nurse it throughout the school day. barring that, I'd stop off at CVS before class and get 2 doubleshot expressos, and a monster 4pack before school and ritualistically shotgun them between classes. my favorite to just sit and enjoy was bawls though.

Jason 'Biff' H said:
guh i got off energy drinks (and ironically onto nicotine) after 3 years of my friends telling me that drinking between 6-11 monsters a day wasn't healthy (even though i never seemed to put on a pound form the sugar and never had trouble falling asleep anywhere).

Back when I was 'riding the red bull', my favorite concoction involved the mixing of cocaine (the drink), bawls redbull, the orange monster, and SoBe adrenaline rush together in a giant 2 liter bottle and just nurse it throughout the school day. barring that, I'd stop off at CVS before class and get 2 doubleshot expressos, and a monster 4pack before school and ritualistically shotgun them between classes. my favorite to just sit and enjoy was bawls though.
Your heart must love you.

hahaha

Originally:
kick-family-1.jpg

and
voodoo-logo.GIF

Although I give props to DoC too .. Jolt was amazing after Kick died out.

Cheers,
Kensai

Don't use em and don't need em. Have enough of my own energy. Yet too many of them in a day can be bad for your health.

abandonship said:
Your heart must love you.
hahaha

I guess i didn't damage it too much. I'm still in peak physical condition (somehow) and always get those 'are you working out?' comment even tho i sit on my butt all day watching tv at home.

The heats suffered enough though. its the liver kidneys and lungs turn now.

V
Demon
Lift Plus
Red Bull

These are my favourite. Although only Red Bull is available internationally.

really u forgot to put Red Bull,Rockstar,these are popular internationally(in my country is Rockstar,not where I am now)
my favourite
Rockstar(500ml)
Power(400 mg taurine per 250ml!!!)

man, i hardly ever drink energy drinks, i know what it can do to your heart (for those who dont know, it screws with the heartbeat process and causes palpatations), and even then, i find them to be too much for a little bit of drink, and i dont feel the effect.

like i said, its calming the waves for me, i prefer docility than activity.

but yeah, cocaine really did kick ass.

Normally drink V, coke and water at LANS.
I try not to drink to many energy drinks unless i need to stay up or I'm in dire need of an energy boost... like right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back