Favourite Song From Any Of The 3 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
(1st-4th) Movement of the Odyssey

all of those were done by Incubus, and they have been one of my favorite bands since i was in high school (1997-2000). but listening to those songs just reminds me how much they have dropped off creatively. their last two albums were lackluster.

Drum Run from Halo
The Halo Theme Mjolnir Mix
and the one you hear when you are walking through the forest in Sierra 117 - I can't remember it's name.

To me, as with many others, it's close to impossible to choose one song. I think all of the Halo soundtrack is awesome, and I've always been under the impression that it's half the reason why the games are so great. Martin O'Donnell is an utter genius.
I guess since I have to pick though, here are some that have been played a fair few times.
A walk in the woods!
Peril, Under cover of night, In Amber Clad, High Charity Suite and Unforgotten.

I could keep going.

optimusaint said:
(1st-4th) Movement of the Odyssey

all of those were done by Incubus, and they have been one of my favorite bands since i was in high school (1997-2000). but listening to those songs just reminds me how much they have dropped off creatively. their last two albums were lackluster.

When i first listened to it i had a feeling ive heard it before. And it ended up they were "inspired by" other songs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back