Official Appearance: FaZe HCS Major - Atlanta, GA (July 26 - 28, 2024)

JTF4

RCO
405th Regiment Officer
Community Staff
Stream Team
Member DIN
S054

FaZe HCS Major​

Description:
It’s 2024 and you know what that means – Year 3 of Halo Infinite HCS is right around the corner and if it’s anything like what the last two years have been like then we’re all in for a big treat. New events, new rosters, and new opportunities for the world’s greatest Halo players to etch their names into the competitive Halo history books.
Coming off a historic Year 2, we can’t help but feel immensely grateful for all of the players and fans of competitive Halo and HCS. To everyone who plays in the Ranked Playlists, those who watch every event, the pros that put on an amazing show, and all of our partners – thank you.

Date:
July 26-28th, 2024

2330 Convention Center Concourse, College Park, GA 30337

Booth:
See Update

The 405th Infantry Division is an official partner of the HCS Atlanta event, and I expect all of our members to abide by our event appearance rules. Violating these rules may lead to your removal from the event, which could also have consequences for your membership in the Southern Regiment and the 405th.

As a partner, we will enjoy many perks not available to general access members. We will have access to secured changing areas in the back of house (BOH) area of the venue. While in the BOH area, please do your best to stay out of the production staff's way, avoid disturbing teams, and refrain from taking photos.

They will be supplying us with all the water we need and are currently working on including us in the catering plan, though that is not yet confirmed.

We will also have a booth on the concourse with a photo backdrop and a prop display area. If you have a prop you would like to display, please send me a picture of it!

Throughout the event, we will work with the production team at times to produce content for the live stream. Myself and the production team will brief everyone on these activities at some point during the event.

This is the first time we've partnered with an HCS team in this capacity, so let's make the best impression we can.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me!

Event Website:

Event Schedule:
1721157289952.png

Local Hotels:

Here are some quick searches from some major online travel sites.
Hotels.com
Expedia.com
Priceline.com

Keep in mind that events like this will often have partner hotels and room blocks. Those will typically be released when the main event is posted on waypoint.

Confirmed "Boots on Ground":
- JTF4 + 1
- nerdman234
- SamuelHan
- XboxInsiderOne
- BrokenHawk
- Dragern
- Clarkusmc
- LadyTano
- Jocko03
- Wolfiescootaloo

Tentative Responses/Past Attendees:
- KaeSpoon

Hotel Reservations:

Badge Purchase:

Dinner Plans:
Under Construction but will take place on Saturday night after the final match.

Photoshoot:
I'm more than happy to bring my photography equipment with me to get good group and/or individual shots if time allows!

Time:
TBD

Updates:
7/24 - Venue entry maps: Official Appearance: FaZe HCS Major - Atlanta, GA (July 26 - 28, 2024)

Last edited:

FaZe HCS Major​

Description:
It’s 2024 and you know what that means – Year 3 of Halo Infinite HCS is right around the corner and if it’s anything like what the last two years have been like then we’re all in for a big treat. New events, new rosters, and new opportunities for the world’s greatest Halo players to etch their names into the competitive Halo history books.
Coming off a historic Year 2, we can’t help but feel immensely grateful for all of the players and fans of competitive Halo and HCS. To everyone who plays in the Ranked Playlists, those who watch every event, the pros that put on an amazing show, and all of our partners – thank you.

Date:
July 26-28th, 2024

2330 Convention Center Concourse, College Park, GA 30337

Event Website:
Preregister for tickets: hcspresale – FaZe Clan // Official Website

Local Hotels:
Here are some quick searches from some major online travel sites.
Hotels.com
Expedia.com
Priceline.com

Keep in mind that events like this will often have partner hotels and room blocks. Those will typically be released when the main event is posted on waypoint.

Confirmed "Boots on Ground":
- JTF4
- nerdman234
- SamuelHan
- XboxInsiderOne

Tentative Responses/Past Attendees:
- KaeSpoon
- Jocko03
- Clarkusmc

Hotel Reservations:

Badge Purchase:

Coming soon. Presale is open at the following link: hcspresale – FaZe Clan // Official Website

Dinner Plans:
Under Construction but will take place on Saturday night after the final match.

Photoshoot:
I'm more than happy to bring my photography equipment with me to get good group and/or individual shots if time allows!

Time:
TBD
Already signed up for presale, I'm gonna be there : D

Clarkusmc were you able to confirm whether or not you're able to get off work that weekend?

Mark me as tentative, based on event info I may be able to swing this with my new job but id need help with a room and airport transportation.

EDIT: I’m big dumb sisters wedding shower nevermind

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back