Fellow Spartan Needs Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

richiedude

Jr Member
can anyone help me out my laptop died yesterday and i lost all my programs inc my paid for pep prog can any one unfold fs,s hd chest piece and scale it to 50 on a4 till i get my new pc up and running i would be eternally gratefull im on a friends pc at the mo and can only retrieve files and then open them on my old relic pc{bought from noah}
richie

richiedude said:
can anyone help me out my laptop died yesterday and i lost all my programs inc my paid for pep prog can any one unfold fs,s hd chest piece and scale it to 50 on a4 till i get my new pc up and running i would be eternally gratefull im on a friends pc at the mo and can only retrieve files and then open them on my old relic pc{bought from noah}
richie

Scaled to 50cm high? I might be able to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
richiedude said:
thanks alot
richie

Would 48cm be okay? Il pm you now..
Aargh! This thing is huge. Even after scaleing it up. And I have to go.. Il have it done by tomorrow if thats okay. Unless someone else can help you out tonight. :(

smilie120 said:
Would 48cm be okay? Il pm you now..
Aargh! This thing is huge. Even after scaleing it up. And I have to go.. Il have it done by tomorrow if thats okay. Unless someone else can help you out tonight. :(
that would be great and im 45 inches round the chest and 50 is spot on

richiedude said:
that would be great and im 45 inches round the chest and 50 is spot on

Scale is not measured by your waist line, but by the lowest and highest point of the chest armor. And pepalura uses Centimeters, not Inches. 50 cm tall is too big for a normal person, I would suggest scaling it to around 40-42 cm.

Just a heads up.

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
Scale is not measured by your waist line, but by the lowest and highest point of the chest armor. And pepalura uses Centimeters, not Inches. 50 cm tall is too big for a normal person, I would suggest scaling it to around 40-42 cm.

Just a heads up.
just for the record the very first chest/back i did was the spartan chest from this site is was scaled at 50.1and the fit me like a glove i only said my sizes so people did not think i was wasteing time .
richie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back